Taylor or Katharine

I love TAylor I love how he has a different style then all the singers out there. Do you think that the camera showing Katherines dad cry after every time she sings is getting old?

I loved Kat singing "Over the Rainbow". She has reminded a bit of a young Judy Garland ever since the beginning, but I really think Taylor will win. He has charisma, he's fun, and he's unique.

Carol
:)

>I love TAylor I love how he has a different style then all
>the singers out there. Do you think that the camera showing
>Katherines dad cry after every time she sings is getting old?

I totally agree with both of your statements!

Go Soul Patrol!

Have not watched yet, but not crazy about either. Wanted Chris! :), anyway just got home and am watching it now.

I was not interested in it. I had a hard time watching it. I don't think Kat is that good. I don't think Taylor is that good either. I am not hating; he just doesn't do it for me. I can understand how people do like him though.My son likes him. My son is five. He watched. I would have much rather drooled over Chris with his bald head and raspy voice. Awwww.....now that is entertainment! Taylor will probably win. I have heard that Chris is getting more attention in the media than Kat and Taylor. That doesn't surprise me!

Sara
http://www.picturetrail.com/saraburnham1

Taylor always makes me grin and laugh out loud. So needed in this day and age. He is a gift.
Beth

I definitley think Taylor will win after just watching it. He is so much more enthusiastic and has so much personality. I think that Katherine is very talented also. But, I really think that after her last performance that Taylor will be the next american idol.

Susan

Taylor! I could not get through to vote last night, clear up till right before midnight.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

I hope that Taylor wins!:) I voted for him, twice, the phone was always busy, and then I fell asleep!

Ann Marie

Taylor all the way!!! If he doesn't win, something is FIXED!!!
If you go onto DialIdol.com (Predictions), they have Taylor winning over Katherine.
Katherine bores me something fierce!! And, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" again, COME ON!!!
Sorry, my opinion I think Katherine is FAKE!!

I think both are talented but like Katherine better. She reminds me more of Kelly Clarkson and I think she has more potential and versatility. I think the key to who wins will be where Elliot's votes go. I think many of this year's finalists will have good opportunities.

Well, nevermind that I think they screwed up when they booted Chris :) However, Taylor did a better job last night, despite the hideously wanna gouge my eyes out jacket. Taylor has more of that likeability, charisma, blah blah blah. With that all being said, I think Kat still has an amazing voice and she'll do just fine for herself.

Live with sincerity, love with passion, and dance like you mean it.

Debbie

Taylor hands down! He is so enjoyable to watch. He has a good voice and is a great entertainer.

Marcy

I was a big elliot fan so after last week I was kinda like "blech" about last nights show, but I am definitely for taylor after watching- he came to win last night! He was on top of his game. As for Kat- after her last song she basically just handed it to taylor- and YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last time we will have to see her dad cry is tonight when Taylor wins!}( sorry!!!
Heather

Can't wait to see AI tonight! I honestly think Katharine has the better voice and she is absolutely gorgeous but she is just too immature in my opinion. I LOVE Taylor's interaction with people and basically his love for singing. I so hope he wins as I think he'll do us proud as the next AI! Woo-Hooo! We voted for him about 24X last nite! I think both are very good but I think Taylor will do us proud if he wins.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I'm glad you got through, 'cause I couldn't! Could we count 12 of your votes as coming from me?!

I'm going to see the Idol tour in Cleveland, and I'm counting on Taylor to play the harmonica!

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Sure HB! I'll share half of them with YOU! :7 We thought about taking Dave's parents to see them in Cleveland but tickets were over $100.00 a PIECE! Waaaah! We thought it would make a nice Mother & Father's Day present but a bit out of our price range right now. Who are you going with? You lucky duck! Can you take pix for me? Also, I hope he plays the harmonica just for YOU! Goooooooooo Taylor!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.