Super short cardio premixes?

Candiceena

Cathlete
Hi girls,

Just wondering if any of you knew of any super short cardio premixes, say about 10-15 minutes?

I'm just looking for something really quick to do in the A.M. before work, in addition to my regular nightly rotation workouts. Kind of like a "start the day off right" type of thing. :)

Hello

You can always do any of the tabatas from Tabatacise, level 1 only or levels 1 & 2 would do it. Or you could just do a couple of tabata segments from TTM or CRF, or the bonus step segment from CSS I think is pretty short.

Do you want the 10-15 minutes to include warmup & cooldown/stretch?

Not necessarily as a premix, but if I want a quick in/out I will sometimes do my own warmup (quick but vigorous) and then do one of the tabatas in X10 or CrossFire/TTM. Either of the two HIIT sections from Intensity are also good short ones (to do w/my own warmup).

If you have Cross Train Express, I will often reach for Step & intervals or All Step for a quick (and fun!) twenty minutes. Imax3 has an "all blasts" option that is quick (and leaves you breathless!). Low Max also has an "all blasts" option.

I am sure there are others, these are just some of the ones I reach for. Hope this helps,
Stephanie

CF and TTM has a few premixes that are about 17-25 minutes in length. They include a warm up and cool down. CSS also has a couple of short express premixes.

You could choose any Cathe workout and do as much as you want and then stop!

Take Rhythmic Step: do sections 1 and 2 and cool down and you are done. Or section 2, and then skip to the challenge and cool down and be done.

You could do a section of All Out Low Impact, only as much as you want, then be done. You could do some of the HiiT DVD, as much as you want and be done.

Another goodie: the challenge section of Step Blast: it runs you through the completed workout 3 times adding a blast to the end of each. 15 mins and you are done.

The cardio only premix of Cardio & Weights from the Intensity series is just 24 mins. Fun stuff, good music. Or pick the cardio and lower body only sections from Boot Camp (Intensity series), that's about 16 mins.

The options are endless.

Clare

You might try the Hardcore Series: IMAX 3 there is a section that covers the 10 blasts only including warm-up and stretch at 24 minutes.

It's great that you want to fire up the metabolism in the a.m. Don't forget to have a little bite to eat the fire it up as well.

Best,
-Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.