Super Bowl

WOOOO HOOOO Arizona Cardinals!!!

Not that I know anything about football I don't even know the rules but I think it is pretty cool that my home team is going to play in the Super Bowl!

Especially since they have been nothing but a bad joke for years!

Neither team really matters to me, but I love the Arizona story. I also love Kurt Warner. He's been around for so long, already won one Super Bowl for the Rams, and here he is again 10 years later. He is a true feel good story!

I'm pulling for the Cardinals!!! :D

Has anyone heard more about the injured Baltimore player? I think his name is Magahee. (I may have misspelled that). He was hit awfully hard and carted off the field on a back board. The last report I heard was that he had arm and leg movement, but significant neck pain. So scary! I hope he is okay.

Last edited:
I am excited for the Cardinals as well. I especially would like to see the Steelers lose after the debauckle that was the Super Bowl with my Seahawks... We were robbed - so therefore the steelers need to go down this time... lol.... :)

I am happy for both teams...:)...I never, ever like to see any player out like McGahee. I tried to find any update about him but nothing except for the neck pain. I sure hope he is okay. The announcers did say it was a legal hit and to me it looked like the Pitt player lead with his shoulder, but they will have to figure this out in the next few days. My thoughts and prayers for McGahee.

I went to the Ravens home page, and I guess the Ravens are still waiting to hear how he is. I certainly hope all is well with him.

I'm impressed with Flacco - for a rookie he's cool under pressure.

I think next year's season is going to be interesting. There are some good teams out there. This year - I guess I have to say Go Cardinals!!

Neither team really matters to me, but I love the Arizona story. I also love Kurt Warner. He's been around for so long, already won one Super Bowl for the Rams, and here he is again 10 years later. He is a true feel good story!

Ditto! Plus, I'm a die hard Browns fan (yeah, I know you pretty much HAVE to be a die hard fan to admit it these days!) so I can't really cheer on the Steelers!

I missed the end of the game so didn't see McGahee go out. I remember watching the game in college when he got hit and blew out his knee. They showed that hit so many times it's burned into my brain and still makes me cringe.

Last edited:
Whooo Hooo! Go Steelers!!!!! I live in Pittsburgh!!!! This town is sooo pumped about the super bowl!!! We are ready!!!! This team has a crazy fan base!!!

I felt so bad when McGahee got hurt... I saw him the evening before the game at a fantastic steak restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh... the next I see him, he was hurt. I felt so bad...

GO CARDINALS!!!

I'm still is shock. It hasn't been easy being a Cards fan all these years. They haven't given fans here in Arizona much to cheer about. It's still unbelievable.

Go Cardinals

I finally found this about McGahee.

From reports today:

The good news is McGahee had movement in all his limbs and was "neurologically intact" after a vicious collision with Steelers safety Ryan Clark in the closing minutes of Sunday's AFC championship game. According to The Baltimore Sun, McGahee spent Sunday night at a Pittsburgh-area hospital. He was released from the hospital on Monday and returned to his Baltimore home.

You won't believe this, but I'm a LIONS fan! I can't help it, I grew up with them and I so love to be disappointed by them. Sigh.

Having said that, I love the Steelers, but will probably root for Arizona, as they've never been/won. It makes me happy to see folks who haven't done it before get there and win. It should be a good game!

anne

I am excited for the Cardinals as well. I especially would like to see the Steelers lose after the debauckle that was the Super Bowl with my Seahawks... We were robbed - so therefore the steelers need to go down this time... lol.... :)

I've been a Seahawks fan since I was a kid (long time ago)! We lived across the Sound on the Olympic Peninsula the year they went to the SB! and I agree Steelers need to go DOWN! in a big way if there is any justice in the world! :) but I agree that the Cardinals have a pretty amazing rags-to-riches story indeed! Never thought I'd say this but "Go Arizona!"

Last edited:
Steelers

My husband says the same thing! We are also Seahawk fans. To bad they couldn't get their groove back. I am still rooting for the Steelers in spite of the fact that they screwed the Seahawks out of their glory.

You won't believe this, but I'm a LIONS fan! I can't help it, I grew up with them and I so love to be disappointed by them. Sigh.

As a lifelong Browns fan I can feel your pain. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.