Suggestions? - Muscle Endurance

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-02 AT 01:40PM (Est)[/font][p]Circuits sound great! Don't change a thing. :) I love Power Hour but this would be a great change of pace.

I just wanted to cast my vote for circuit style, & also a great abs segment at the end with a thorough stretch.

Jeni

Another vote here for circuit style.
Also--and I know I'm being repetitive here ;-)---how about some medicine ball work (or med ball with dumbbells as an option) for some of the upper body work?
And some cardio intensifiers between some of the weight work: four-limbed movements using light weights---I like the concept (which is done by someone else), but I think you could improve on the original!

I can see I'm outvoted but I like Power Hour style. Circuit Max is the one tape I am just not into.

Meredith

Yes! Cathe, the circuit style workout you describe sounds GREAT! Very different from what you offer now ...Can't think of a way to make this one "better" because I have not done something like it before.

Perhaps with each new full body workout you could suggest in a chapter how we could use such a workout with other "Strenth" workouts like PS, SH, or BodyMax etc..

I find that I would love to incorporate more of your total body workouts but don't understand fully how to find the best rotation to plug them into.

Thank you Cathe,

dmd

Hi again Cathe! I vote also for the circuit because we already have and LOVE Power Hour. Thanks again, Kathy

Cathe - I like the circuit-style concept, but I, like some others, have coordination problems with compound exercises. I also urge you to consider using popular music, I know I would be willing to pay more of it.

Thanks
Marian

I REALLY love Power Hour and would like to see another similar workout. It appears there are a few of us in the minority here, but I am thinking that a second Power Hour (if not now, then the next round of videos, please!!!!) ;) would be fantastic. Circuit isn't my style and I, like others, tend to lose form when doing compound exercises. Whatever you do, I'm sure I'll enjoy. Your weight training videos can't be beat!

:)

Hi Cathe,

I guess I'm also outvoted here, I would have prefered another tape similar in style to Power Hour but with a slightly different approach, I'm not so keen on ciruit and compound exercises, oh well, the majority rules. I'll still buy it!

Thanks for asking.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-02 AT 03:29AM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-02 AT 03:24 AM (Est)[/font]

I love the idea of another workout like power hour because I absolutely love the workout and would like another like it. The circuit workout sounds fabulous, but I would prefer another like power hour. If you do decide to do another like power hour could you please consider making it to where we don't have to change our barbell weights as much like in bodymax and mis. Thanks Cathe!

Wow your ideas for this are tuff to decide!Hmmm I'd have to go with the Powerhour style with just using the barbell!Love that Bodypump style!I'm leaning more towards this"Barbell PUMP" by looking at the whole series and breaking it up from circuit work(cardio/weights)!Whatever you decide to go with keep your other ideas on the back burner--I already smell a series rebounding from this series---I don't know if I helped or confused you--sorry---but I do know that whatever you decide it's always worth the investment!Your friend in fitness~~Francine

I LOVE the circuit workout idea. I'd like to see Power Hour 2 someday, but this would be something different and tough by the sounds of it. I'm so excited about these new workouts! :)

I would also vote to have this more the style of Power Hour instead of compound exercises and circuits, however, like someone else mentioned above, I'll still be buying it either way!
Lisa

Cathe,Wow!!

A workout circuit style fashion?? I'd say please by all means go for it, I think this approach would be different and challenging, and this is what I'm looking for in new videos, "new stuff".

Cathe, I have no doubt that I will love this workout a lot while you are punishing me though, LOL!

Thanks!

Laura K.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.