Suggestions for excellent sports bras?

I am giving up on Brooks (which used to be Moving Comfort). I always loved the Fiona and liked the Jubralee but neither is supportive enough since Brooks bought the company. After twenty years, I need a new bra company!

I am 32D or 32DD and need maximum support. I'm in my late thirties and so need more help than I did when I was twenty!

I've tried a few styles at Anita and Wacoal and didn't find anything I particularly liked. Does anybody have any suggestions for companies and/or styles I should try? I like compression as I think it's the only way to really prevent a lot of movement in the breast tissue.

One major caveat: I can't do the 'pull over the head and try to squeeze over the breasts' thing so it has to be something I can undo and do up.

Help!!

Last edited:
Hi
I am a 36 DD and I like the brand panache. It seems to give me the best support. It has a hook on the straps so you can make it a racerback. I hate having my bra show, I don't care if other people do but have a pet peeve if mine shows! LOL! Must be from my grandmother "a lady never shows her undergarments "

Jen

I am giving up on Brooks (which used to be Moving Comfort). I always loved the Fiona and liked the Jubralee but neither is supportive enough since Brooks bought the company. After twenty years, I need a new bra company!

I am 32D or 32DD and need maximum support. I'm in my late thirties and so need more help than I did when I was twenty!

I've tried a few styles at Anita and Wacoal and didn't find anything I particularly liked. Does anybody have any suggestions for companies and/or styles I should try? I like compression as I think it's the only way to really prevent a lot of movement in the breast tissue.

One major caveat: I can't do the 'pull over the head and try to squeeze over the breasts' thing so it has to be something I can undo and do up.

Help!!

I use shefit I saw this on shark tank, it is awesome. Big zipper on the front. Everything is adjustable by velcro. shefit.com

I use shefit. I saw this first on shark tank & was wowed by it. Big zipper on the front, all adjustments are using velcro. I dont know how to show you their website so google shefit.com

Karen

I am 34DD, and the only bra that compressed me totally is made by Enell. I tried doubling up and wearing two bras, but that did not work. I take a size 1 in Enell, and you can also find them for less on Ebay. I can even run wearing an Enell bra.

I was not impressed by SheFit at all. The bottom seam under my breasts is rough rough rough, rubbing a raw spot. Then it tried to come unzipped on me. Thank goodness I was only at home. And well, it just didn't fit right. Oh, it was actually big enough for my 38G/GG boobs, but it just didn't quite feel right.

I'm going to have to just try an Enell. I use to love Moving Comfort but I'm with you original poster, they are not the same anymore.

I know you said you don´t like moving comfort since Brooks, but the Juno is the best out there for me..my favorite to run in. I am a 32D. A close second: CWX extra support running bra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.