Suggestions? - Cardio and Weights

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-02 AT 10:53PM (Est)[/font][p]I would prefer Upper Body weights only and in the cardio segment include lots of power leg cardio moves.

With super sets and moderate to heavy weight, I'd prefer only upper body work to keep energy level up. Legs can be challenged during step portion. 50 min. sounds just right!
Thanks for listening to our suggestions,
Yas B :)

Cathe, I would love to see leg and lower body strength exercises added to the workout; that way it would be a complete, balanced workout and I wouldn't have to do lower body on another day. I'd also like to see something that's about 45 minutes in the future, a "time crunch" workout that's different from the CTX Series. Longer workouts really exhaust me!

A vote for lower body to be included

Or if it isn't, I'd love some killer power moves focusing on leg strength endurance during the step...how about power 50's hehehe...kidding;-)

Seriously, I could live without the leg strength stuff but I see this tape as a companion to Body Max and Circuit Max and if you were using the three to rotate through..I'd miss my leg work in this workout.

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/naconfer/images/cathechicksig.jpg

Cathe:

this video suggestion sounds the most exciting to me.

Intense step aerobics please, woth intensity blast near the end of each cardio segment? Please.

Since the focus of this video seems to be endurance, it may not matter whether the exercises are leg or upper body, although I think the legs will appreciate being spared in these portions so they can go all-out on the cardio section, so I agree with you on this one.

Fab music please and I am looking forward to it. It will never be on the shelf!!!

Clare

This isn't strictly related to this particular video, but I do have one suggestion for your new titles. Could you please include the time breakdown of the video on the box? You know, how long the warmup is, how long the cardio section is, etc. That would make my life much easier. It's hard remembering how long each video is. Thanks. - Jennifer

RE: Upper only vs. upper/lower: the tally so far

I did a count, and so far it looks like 55 people want upper body only and 39 want upper and lower.

JMHO, but I know I'll buy it and use it to the max regardless of whether it's upper body only or upper + lower body. I think we should all remember that we can do our own modifications: if I feel like doing strictly leg circuits in a cardio/weights workout I can always do barbell squats / lunges while the workout exercisers are doing upper body, as long as the tempo of the music is appropriate. I never feel like my legs are being overly fried during the other leg-only circuit workouts, and I do leg circuits only during Circuit Max.

I still like my idea of having certain Cathe exercisers do upper body and and others do lower body simultaneously during each weight circuit, giving the consumer the option for each workout bout!

Annette Q. Aquajock
Warming Up Her Credit Card

This is the workout I most enjoy doing. It is a time saver plus yours are always the toughest. Please do a little more weight work and just a little less cardio. Thank you.

I hope this will be simular to circuit Max! Make sure to make the cardio section extra intense, because that's my favorite part of the video! I agree with the others that say we should get a good ab workout with it...I just love your ab work!I also really enjoy intense hi/lo sections.

*Lacy*,

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-02 AT 11:50AM (Est)[/font][p]I PREFER TO GO ALL OUT ON THE STEP WITH PLYOS AND THEN DO UPPER BODY TONING. PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHOREOGRAPHY MORE ATHLETIC THAN DANCEY SO WE CAN GO ALL OUT WITH PLYOS! HOPE YOU INCLUDE KICKBOXING TOO! I THINK YOU HAVE A SEPARATE DVD THAT DOES THE LOWER BODY TONING SO IT'S OK IF YOU DON'T INCLUDE LEG TONING IN THIS CARDIO-WEIGHTS DVD. WELL,I THINK MOST OF US WILL BE BUYING ALL YOUR STUFF ANYWAY :) PLEASE HAVE GREAT MUSIC TOO JUST LIKE CHRISTI TAYLOR!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.