Suggestions? - Boot Camp Circuit

I've been thinking about this for a bit... the words "Cathe" and "Bootcamp" together make me tremble:eek: !!!

This workout sounds mighty tough and intense!!!--- Therefore, I'd really like to see a complete 45 Minute Cathe Bootcamp Circuit with an optional 15 minute bonus... this would be great for the not so advanced exercisers and for those who like to workout intensely, but for shorter periods of time--- and on those days that they find extraordinary endurance, they can do the extra 15 minutes of torture... err… I mean bonus :eek:

Would you also consider using a medicine ball or stability ball during the Core work?

Thanks,

[font color="red" size="4" face="Lucida Calligraphy"]Lydia L[/font]

Sounds terrific as is!

Please don't include too much kickboxing. I just don't like it and it gets boring. A little goes a loooooong way!

I am also a runner- besides a stepper. Sometimes my knees ache from stepping and running. I would like to see a tape of this nature without a lot of step work. I love your entisity, styke and music- but sometimes struggle with the constant up and down. I love Circuit Max and Interval Max because it breaks up the constant stepping. This tape has an athletic sound- I'd love to see tough intense athletic drills for the cardio. I have been through boot camp- and it is hard! Running two miles, hiking (humping) another 5 with a 30 pound pack on your back and then 45 minutes of conditioning (calestenics). I would like to revist the intensity. I would vote for 60 minutes with lots of runs, high knees, low impact style moves with lots of movement (bob and weave/ shuffle's), and light step work- no repeaters and dancy moves. I like step kicks and some of the endurance cycles in interval max. They are tough. Thanks for listening!
MnMom of 3

I second this suggestion.

And I would put the cardio blast first, then the two upper and lower body exercise, with core at the end of the blast.

60 mins running time.

Clare

I second this.

Music is all important. If the music fits the moves we will be inspired to push harder and nothing seems impossible when you get that rush.

POwermax is the tape whose music best fits the moves, that's what we need to get us moving through those drills.....

If the music doesn't motivate, it'll stay on my shelf......

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.