STS UPDATE...SONY HAS SPOKEN...YIPPEE

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! The news we have all been waiting so patiently for has finally arrived. Yes, you guessed it, SONY has spoken. We shouldhave STS in stock as of January 27th (we were notified by SONY to give or take a day or two either direction).

The user guides are already here and waiting to unite with the STS DVD’s that will be sent to you. Please remember the DVD’s will be shipped in the order they were received. Also, STS will be available on our www.shopcathe.com website shortly and we will once again be accepting new on-line orders, however, the new STS orders will not ship until all pre-orders have been sent off.

Our entire staff will be moving in high gear to ship all the presale DVDs just as soon as they arrive. It is hard to believe that it is almost time to deliver “our baby” to you. Can you believe that it has been nearly two years that we have worked on STS? Since the day the idea was put to paper, we have researched, designed, tested, rehearsed, filmed, edited, authored, and even developed custom software for STS and I can’t tell you how excited we are to share it with you.

As I mentioned in the last update, next week we will launch our new beta 2.0 Workout Manager on our website which will help you schedule, track and get the most out of all your STS and fitness workouts. Wait until you see how easy our new WM makes it to print a workout card from any of our STS workouts.

We have already given you a sample Cathe TV video clip this week but next week we will officially launch the very beginnings of Cathe TV. I’m looking forward to filming special episodes and video clips to help you understand and get more out of the STS program. And remember, I’ll be working out with you every week and joining you on our forums to discuss that week’s STS workouts and what you should expect in the following week’s routines.

Well this news made our day and hopefully yours too :D. Enjoy your weekend (doing the happy dance) !!

Last edited:
Thanks Cathe and SNM that's awesome news. I'm so excited right I'm like a little kid eagerly awaiting Christmas morning and presents under the tree. I appreciate all the hardwork that has gone into and still goes into STS. Hugs and many thanks!;):D

Nora:D

Thanks Cathe! I appreciate all the time, effort and energy that you and your staff put into this enormous project.

I'm looking forward to you kicking my butt in a whole new way next month!

Oh happy day indeed! (now off to phone hubby who just left to run an errand--he asks me daily if I've heard anything!!) :) :) :)

Denise

I am BEYOND THRILLED!! DH, however, who is doing the program with me, just sighed. HA! He knows how hard he is going to have to WORK! ;)

Thank you Cathe!! One question - when the heck are you EVER going to find time for yourself between STS, work, taking care of your family and now filming for CatheTV? You are a WONDER!

Thank you Cathe!! One question - when the heck are you EVER going to find time for yourself between STS, work, taking care of your family and now filming for CatheTV? You are a WONDER!

Plus, I'm hoping Cathe can "squeeze" in additional time to film some more workouts for us!!!

Denise

Woo Hoo!! So glad I started my 1 rep max testing:)

Congrats Cathe & SNM!!! What a huge accomplishment for all of you and it is appreciated more than you know;)

JJ

I'll join you in that Happy Dance Cathe:D. It's hard to believe it's almost time. I just wanted to thank you for all you do to help keep me motivated in my workouts. The Workout Manager and Cathe TV are great concepts. I guess I better get busy with those 1-Rep max tests:eek:.

Last edited:
I am a lurker on these boards but I just had to reply to this post. YIPPEE!!!! I am so excited to get this in my hot little hands!
Thank you so much Cathe for all the hard work that you and your crew have put into this project. It has been a long road for you guys I know but I just want to let you know how much we all love the results of your programs and will definately love the results from this program.
Now to just wait for the big brown truck!!!
vicki

STS Joy!!!!

Cathe:

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
cheer.gif
I was hoping to hear this news from you this week, and I am doing the happy dance with you!
wiggleside.gif
I am wrapping up my one-rep max tests this weekend with 4-star and 5-star biceps and triceps. I am so excited! I cannot think of another fitness instructor or personal trainer on this earth who could get a cardio queen like me fired up about a serious weight training rotation!

barbell.gif

Have a delightful weekend! It’s time to celebrate! Hugs!
hug.gif

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.