STS Total Body Workout Card

SNM Videos

Administrator
We've now added the STS Total Body Workout card to the Workout Manager. Currently you can only access the card through the calendar icon. After clicking on the "Calendar" icon next click on the "Add Workout" button. On the next screen select "STS Workout" from the first dropdown. In the "Disc#" dropdown box located just below scroll to the bottom and select "STS Total Body Workout #1". We're currently working on adding this card to the "STS" icon and to the "1RM" icon. More STS Total Body Workout cards for the various premixes will be posted in a few more days.

We've now added the STS Total Body Workout card to the Workout Manager. Currently you can only access the card through the calendar icon. After clicking on the "Calendar" icon next click on the "Add Workout" button. On the next screen select "STS Workout" from the first dropdown. In the "Disc#" dropdown box located just below scroll to the bottom and select "STS Total Body Workout #1". We're currently working on adding this card to the "STS" icon and to the "1RM" icon. More STS Total Body Workout cards for the various premixes will be posted in a few more days.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this. Looks like all my 1RM's are calculated (thanks to STS done previously) except for Power BB Deadlifts. I'll go through the DVD to figure out what that is! I did not find it under STS Total Body Workout #1, as you suuggsted above,but found it under STS
Total Body-Isolation and Compound, then when the workout card came up it was for Meso 4 and STS Total Body-Isolation and Compound -Muscle Endurance
.... Is that the correct one? I hope so!:D

Workout Card - STS TB:

The exercise called "Deadlift Wide Stance(dumbell)" in this workout, lists 65% of 1RM, but says the weight is 0 in the Target Weight column. Is that correct? It does not seem correct to me, ....and yes I have performed the 1RM on it and it is 87lb.

All the other Target Weights have a number in that column for the corresponding exercise, if 65% is listed in the % of 1RM Column, and what I just described above is the only one that does not.

Can you correct it please?

Thank you!

this one's already a PDF!:D
(I don't know about the others, though).
Obviously, I'm not Cathe!

I just ordered this workout because I am absolutely enamored with STS, it is the most comprehensive weight lifting program I have ever encountered! Thank you so much for adding this to the workout manager. You all are amazing!

The workout card doesn't show the warm up exercises. Can it be added? Also, the wide stance deadlifts on the video are done using barbells, but the workout card shows dumbbells.

Thanks! This is a great workout! Very challenging, fast-paced and fun.

Thanks for putting the workout card out there Cathe! I'm going to print this out next time I do this workout so I can keep up with my progress. I did this workout for the first time today and loved it. Definitely a workout I can grow with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.