STS Plyo result from Cathe's rotation and/or your own

Hi Everyone,

I have just tried STS Plyo... I have just fallen in LOVE,LOVE, LOVE:D:D:D.

Really I would appreciate if you could share your result on this. I am planning to religiously date this gems to shock my currently stubborn thigh. Those of you who really took the time to experiment these routines and have had responses please post your feedbacks. I am on a mission of getting my thigh bulge for just an inch. I am not asking much :eek::eek::p.

BTW, cathe has posted on facebook and apparently there is more intense legs routines based on STS plyo concept coming from the XTRAIN, I believe, we are all boarding;););)

Looking forward to reading your thoughts happy cathletes,

Nathalie :)

Last edited:
You might want to take a look at the Feb. 2012 rotation Nathalie. Its focus is "attacking" the lower body. You could substitute the HiiTs with Plyo Legs.

I've had good results with LIS, so I'm interested in a rotation that includes Plyo Legs, LIS, TTM and CF! Hoping that might prepare me for XTRAIN, if it's even possible to prepare. I'm so excited by the pictures Cathe has shared so far :eek:

Lisa

I've really only ever done STS plyo legs during my 3 rounds of STS, so I can only comment on that. I haven't used them in any other type of rotation. Awesome workouts, tho. They would tend to lean you out more than build muscle since you don't lift as heavy during those workouts.

Hi Nathalie!

I love STS Plyo Legs so much that I have added it to several of my own rotations. I am pear shaped with a big J-lo butt and saddlebags. Trust me, do Plyo Legs for 1 or 2 months in addition to another LB workout of choice and you will see the thighs start to slim down. I'm still a pear (can't change my body type), but a smaller one now :D. The proof is in all my pants: they are loose in the thigh & butt area!

The key is to be consistent, use challenging weight selections, and of course eat as clean as you possibly can.

Good luck! You got this ;)

Natasha

Natasha
how many times a week did u do sts plyo?

thx

1X/week in addition to another lower body workout (Lower Body Blast, all STS leg discs, Turbo Barre, or any total body workout like High Reps, Muscle Max, ect.). The key for me was to work the legs 2X/week always.. Next week I start a new rotation working legs 3X/week :eek:. Hopefully I can swing it :eek:. Wish me luck!

Good luck!

Thanks girls we are on this together

Hi Nathalie!

I love STS Plyo Legs so much that I have added it to several of my own rotations. I am pear shaped with a big J-lo butt and saddlebags. Trust me, do Plyo Legs for 1 or 2 months in addition to another LB workout of choice and you will see the thighs start to slim down. I'm still a pear (can't change my body type), but a smaller one now :D. The proof is in all my pants: they are loose in the thigh & butt area!

The key is to be consistent, use challenging weight selections, and of course eat as clean as you possibly can.

Good luck! You got this ;)

Natasha

Thanks Natasha,

I am going to finally embark on STS in about a week. I will be assembling my long awaited Weight bench this week end. Due to the fact, me and you are the same page on this, legs need more focus, I am planning on 2x legs per week from Meso 1 I can not afford just one session per week. Also My upper body need working too. So for me, it is going to be 2xupper and 2xlower per week. I will be setting a customised rotation based on cathe's STS/Shock cardio with emphasis on Hiit/Metabolic cardio.

Let me know your thoughts based on your STS experiment.
As to saddlebag, Imaxes have worked so well that they have wiped out a chunky bit of my "derriere" lol:D:D:D.Now I need to pump it.:eek:

Posting soon,;)

Nathalie

Thanks Natasha,

I am going to finally embark on STS in about a week. I will be assembling my long awaited Weight bench this week end. Due to the fact, me and you are the same page on this, legs need more focus, I am planning on 2x legs per week from Meso 1 I can not afford just one session per week. Also My upper body need working too. So for me, it is going to be 2xupper and 2xlower per week. I will be setting a customised rotation based on cathe's STS/Shock cardio with emphasis on Hiit/Metabolic cardio.

Let me know your thoughts based on your STS experiment.
As to saddlebag, Imaxes have worked so well that they have wiped out a chunky bit of my "derriere" lol:D:D:D.Now I need to pump it.:eek:

Posting soon,;)

Nathalie

When I did STS, I was only doing legs 1X/week and I felt as though I *needed* a bit more for my LB. I lost some strength and definition, even though the STS leg workouts ARE tough and effective. I know several people who are also pear-shaped and need to work legs 2X to see results. Trial and error is the best solution to see how your body responds as each individual is unique.

I also did this rotation:
http://cathe.com/forum/f100/feb-2012-rotation-287841/

I got great results in my LB, but the emphasis on UB was lacking. Being pear-shaped, I realized that my UB muscle definition is just as important (if not more!) to balance out my lower-half. More muscle overall is what I ideally strive for. I'm like you as I would prefer to work UB 2X/week and LB 2X/week. So far, that's what's given me optimal results.

Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.