STS first time!

Okay...call me crazy....but did you see the post this morning from user Deborahrbly? I was like what is that? I just overlooked it....but as I was scanning the forums today....I see she/he??? has posted the exact same post 3 times all in different threads..... wierd????

What is your thoughts???:confused:

Carolyn Ive been enjoying cathe this week. Makes me think I should of pre ordeed her new workouts. I don't like step anymore though.

I plan on doing css tomorrow if I don't have DOMS from SC today

Missy I hope you like the foam Roller. I have one but don't use it that often.

Carolyn, I just thought of this: you posted a few days ago about something mininatty turned you onto. What was it again? I remember thinking I didn't know what it is.
Great job on Ride. Maybe this fall when it's cooler, I'll attempt spin to that intensity.;)
Ooh, I love it when a place is dead! The fewer people, the better!:rolleyes:

Missy, I saw that odd rogue post too.
What a wacky patient, being drunk so early! You probably see it all.

Colleen, you know you'd never regret a Cathe purchase. Every time I pull out one of hers, I am so impressed. She's first class! But on the other hand, we have so many workouts and so little time!;)

Jean, where are you?? I have The Call to watch this week. Will let you know what I think.

Marie, hope all is well with your new job, B, & T!;)

Tell me if you guys notice anything different?

Betty, what happened? You have a new name!

This morning I did LIC from the LIS series. I think I am going to focus on this series for a while, I can use the low impact and the core work. I still sweat buckets from this humidity, and I won't even mention my hair!

I don't understand how people have enough time to do stupid posts.

Carolyn, the ice rink sounds heavenly, dry and cool, and not crowded.

DH and DD returned from college visits. She had an interview at Yale that she thought went well, who knows. She did not like NYU at all, she said it had no campus. She did like Columbia. it has a small campus in the city. She wants to travel to look at more but we have too many things going on, it will have to wait.

Hi girls, not to worry! I've been wanting it to show as bpcw forever but there was no way to change it, so here I am. Been thinking about doing it for over a yr, knowing I would forfeit my # of posts, Cathlete status, join date. Oh well. I feel it's a bit more private this way. Just trying to prevent future employers stumbling across this:D.

Mary, great for DD aiming for Ivies. Those schools are still close enough, I suppose. Good luck to her. Is she deciding which school to apply for early decision? That's the best, when you get accepted; that way, you can actually enjoy senior year.

Carolyn, whaaat? KCM? I'll have a look at that workout.
The other day I tried on a cute Adidas skort at Marshall's for $16 on clearance. And I DIDN'T buy it. What was I thinking??:mad:
Enjoy your trip! Have fun! I think they lied to us about the humidity breaking on Friday. It ain't going to happen. We have some sprinkles right now. Very light, not getting under the tree canopies. It'd better rain. Hard!

Good morning....last night Tim amd I went biking...5 miles...it was suppose to rain but it went around us thankfully...but it cooled off a bit...it was in the eighties with a slight breeze....we were sweaty when done...but we had a good time!

Just watched our weather...and its shit too....more rain coming!!!

On the treadmill walking!!!!

Have a lovely thursday!!!!

Raining here this morning. It suppose to rain all day. Yuck.

TOTM came yesterday. Double yuck.

Carolyn hope the weather is ok for your trip. Cant wait to hear about your new work out. Hope you have time this morning to do it.

Missy good job on the bike ride last night.
Today I did 10 miles on the spin bike. Took 35 minutes. Felt like something but was short on time and wanted a recovery workout. I am slightly sore from super cuts.

Bbl

Bbl.

Glad yiu enjoyed the workout. Is it a pure weight workout or more of a metabolic workout? I'd to love to hear more about it.

Hi girls,

I love a rainy day! Actually, it rained ONLY the time I was out during errands, but it was a good soak. Now it seems to be brightening up. Still tropical, of course. Missy, sorry about the endless rain for you! The weather is very extreme this year, don't you all think? It seems like we are at a tipping point.

Carolyn, I'm surprised you haven't left yet. What time would you leave? Are you sharing a condo with your friends? I hope you get good weather, though the outlets are a fine alternative for you:D. Not so all the kids and dh.
I still need to check that KCM dvd out. How is compared with Cathe? Even close?

What's better--PUB/PLB combo, or ME? I might do one of those tomorrow.

Hi Betty. I don't know. I still have to check it out too. I just ate a cupcake. Didn't b need it b but it tasted good.

Wow, finally a break in the humidity. The sun is shining and the air is clear, looks like a beautiful day. Unfortunately when I woke up my first thought was that is was Sat. Oh well, just one more day.

I did Ch, Back & Sh from Xtrain, feel thoroughly worked out in my upper body.

Betty, DD is not sure about applying early decision, but I wish she would. She seems to have her head/heart set on Georgetown for some reason and really wants to visit that first, but I told her to apply and see what happens.

There is another thread where people talk about using Coconut oil as a face wash. Have you done that? I have a hard time figuring out what to wash my face with, it gets oily in spots but feels dried out after I wash it with any type of cleanser. Where do you get your Coconut oil?

Colleen, you work out so hard, you can enjoy your cupcake!

Missy, I think it is great that you and Tim enjoy your bike riding together!

Have a great day!

Wow, finally a break in the humidity. The sun is shining and the air is clear, looks like a beautiful day. Unfortunately when I woke up my first thought was that is was Sat. Oh well, just one more day.

I did Ch, Back & Sh from Xtrain, feel thoroughly worked out in my upper body.

Betty, DD is not sure about applying early decision, but I wish she would. She seems to have her head/heart set on Georgetown for some reason and really wants to visit that first, but I told her to apply and see what happens.

There is another thread where people talk about using Coconut oil as a face wash. Have you done that? I have a hard time figuring out what to wash my face with, it gets oily in spots but feels dried out after I wash it with any type of cleanser. Where do you get your Coconut oil?

Colleen, you work out so hard, you can enjoy your cupcake!

Missy, I think it is great that you and Tim enjoy your bike riding together!

Have a great day!

Good morning, everyone!

Mary, whaaaat? Sun and dry air??? It's still cloudy here, and I'm sure, humid. Soon though! You have extra hours of that perfect weather, because Monday it all starts again, the HHH.:mad:
It has been the longest week with all of us getting up so early for ds's camp. Last day. Each day I woke thinking it is Saturday as well. What an awful feeling when not.
I've not used c.o. as a face wash, only moisturizer, but sparingly. I must check out that thread!!! Can't picture it though since my face is oily.:-/ I've been using Borage Therapy from Whole Foods for my face. I like the mildness and feel of it. I get my c.o. from Costco but have also bought it at TraJoe's, and WF also carries them.

Colleen, if you've only indulged in one cupcake, don't feel guilty. You will incinerate it. You're so disciplined with your eating, it's awesome! I've been indulging in a nightly maple cream sandwich cookie brought home from QC, even though the ingredients aren't the healthiest. Oink.

Good morning!!!!!

Thanks ladies. No guilt here on the cupcake. It was yummy.

Carolyn hope your are enjoying your trip.

Mary glad the weather is breaking and good job on xtrain this morning.

My knee is bothering me this morning so I did UY flexibility. It felt so good.

Hi Missy and Jean and Marie.

Bbl

Hi girls,
Boy was I fried by ME. I was so unprepared for it being high rep, and I am SO out of shape for lifting!:eek: OMG! It was sheer torture, the endless squats, lunges, pulses, low ends, leg presses. Pure hell. And my living room looks like it was hit by a tornado.

I haven't stepped out yet but the air seems drier--not-perfect-- but not much sun so far.

Carolyn, I hope you have Internet.:D You must have the dry, sunny air up north! When are you returning?

Mary, fab job on XT. It's the best series, isn't it? The Georgetown area and school are awesome. I'm sure DD'd love it!
You gals are so good doing your workouts before work. I can appreciate how hard that is.

Colleen, I don't think I've tried Flexibility yet, but nice going pulling that out to stretch your tired muscles.

Jean, you must be packing like a madwoman. What you must be feeling, as the days of July dwindle! SO exciting! Now you have dh home daily too, which is not easy.

Marie, hope all is superb!

Hi Everyone. We got an inch of rain overnight and it was cool this morning. Next week looks dry and hot. I will be so glad to get a break from rain and gloom.
The guys are refinishing the hardwood floors. They should be done today. It looks a lot better but there are some pet stains. Oh well. It is what it is.
We are living in the basement now. That's not too bad. We only have to go upstairs to eat. We are slowly packing the remainder of stuff.
We go for our walk thru on Monday. I will be posting lots more pictures. It has been raining so much that the yard hasn't been done yet. I guess I will have to leash walk my dogs for awhile.
I got approved to adopt an Imperial Shih Tzu puppy from a rescue in Delaware. There were 8 puppies and 400 applications. Two weeks ago the rescue said they were all spoken for. Yesterday my friend told me one was available so the rescue called me and I filled out an application and got approved today. These puppies cost between $1000 and $4000 when you buy them from a breeder because they are very small. I feel very lucky to have gotten the last puppy. He is getting neutered on the 18th and their adoption fee is only $200. So how crazy am I to want to start life in a brand new house with a brand new puppy. If she emails me a picture , I will try to post it. I am very excited.

Mary Your daughter would probably get an excellent education at Georgetown. That is a huge party area also. I remember about 40 years ago all the hippies lived in Georgetown. I have been there a few times but I wasn't into that scene. I think now it is now more expensive to live there. Good Luck to her. You should be so proud that your child can get into a good college.

Carolyn Have a wonderful vacation. I hope you have dry weather.

Colleen It sounds like you had a nice family vacation at Ocean City, New Jersey. When I was in junior high , my girlfriend's grandmother had a place there and I went with her one summer. We had a lot of fun.

Betty You crack me up with the humidity. :D I watched "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". That was so good. You probably saw it when it first came out. I also watched my all time favorite move "Somewhere in Time". I also saw "Jumping The Broom". That wasn't bad. These were movies I had on my DVR that I hadn't seen . I had to clean everything off before we get rid of Direct TV.

That's about it for now.
Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.