STS Filming Starts Tomorrow

I'm excited for you all (& us)!!

And I enjoy puzzle challenges ... so we know who is "boss"; I'm guessing the male crew member is Al, the tall crew member under the "e" is Jen D maybe, the crew member kneeling on the right is maybe Jen A, maybe Jai on the left doing a concentrated bicep curl, & that leaves maybe Marlo or someone new? Anyone else up for some guesses? What fun!

Hi Debinmi,

Yes, we have designed our own Cathe barbell set. It's now in stock in our warehouse, but we're still working on adding it to our shopping cart along with other new items like a 64 oz water bottle with time-to-drink sayings, balance discs, and Cathe low-cut socks. You should see these items in our store later this week or early next week.

Hi Debinmi,

Yes, we have designed our own Cathe barbell set. It's now in stock in our warehouse, but we're still working on adding it to our shopping cart along with other new items like a 64 oz water bottle with time-to-drink sayings, balance discs, and Cathe low-cut socks. You should see these items in our store later this week or early next week.
I look forward to ordering one of those barbell sets!

I love the black and gray tank Cathe is wearing in the picture. What brand is the tank? I have some leggings that it would look good with!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.