STS DEFECTIVE DVD's

Cre'

Cathlete
Cathe,

After the first workout of doing the STS Program I ordered the full sets. So far there are 4 Defective DVD's, question is do I need to send in the defective DVD's only for replacement?

Thanks!

Cathe,

After the first workout of doing the STS Program I ordered the full sets. So far there are 4 Defective DVD's, question is do I need to send in the defective DVD's only for replacement?

Thanks!

You would need to contact customer service at [email protected] , but first you should test on another player and try cleaning the discs. We have never had a case where a customer had 4 defective DVDs in any series. Multiple DVD failures are nearly always an indication that a players laser is dirty or starting to fail. Testing on another machine after cleaning the discs will show if this is true.

You would need to contact customer service at [email protected] , but first you should test on another player and try cleaning the discs. We have never had a case where a customer had 4 defective DVDs in any series. Multiple DVD failures are nearly always an indication that a players laser is dirty or starting to fail. Testing on another machine after cleaning the discs will show if this is true.

I sent an email to support and I cleaned each DVD when I experienced the problem I will try them on another player and see if there is still a problem.

Thanks,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.