STS Check in

firmgrrrl

Cathlete
Ok, so I got by the skin of my teeth this week! I had a very unmotivated week this week after Disc 16. I was just being a little baby and having a pity party for myself (PMS ...amirite?). But for some reason I DID NOT want to be off track. So...I did a weird thing and did Disc 17 Legs and Disc 18 Back and Bis one after the other...haha! I do not recommend! After working my legs, my pull-ups really sucked! But I got through it. Planning on some Yoga and walking tomorrow. So happy for the 3-day weekend. I want to add I just really love this series. I competed in Figure Competitions about 10 years ago, and I must say, this program is so well organized. It's the closest thing to a bodybuilding program that an at home exercise could ever get. It reminds me of my bodybuilding days. I love the variety. And bc today was so tough, I was grateful for every bit of encouragement Cathe gave me! I was like, thank you, Cathe, for getting me through this! Haha! Hope everyone is doing well!

mbg1982

Cathlete
Thursday I did KCM sculpting rx 2, Friday was rev’d up rumble scrambled premix 3, and today was disc 12 (week 2), extended stretch, and workout hotel Pilates ring ab blaster. I’m so ready for a break from meso 1. Not sure what I was thinking with the 5.5 month rotation

nickisteen

Cathlete
Thursday I did KCM sculpting rx 2, Friday was rev’d up rumble scrambled premix 3, and today was disc 12 (week 2), extended stretch, and workout hotel Pilates ring ab blaster. I’m so ready for a break from meso 1. Not sure what I was thinking with the 5.5 month rotation
You will get through it;) GO GIRL!

nickisteen

Cathlete
Ok, so I got by the skin of my teeth this week! I had a very unmotivated week this week after Disc 16. I was just being a little baby and having a pity party for myself (PMS ...amirite?). But for some reason I DID NOT want to be off track. So...I did a weird thing and did Disc 17 Legs and Disc 18 Back and Bis one after the other...haha! I do not recommend! After working my legs, my pull-ups really sucked! But I got through it. Planning on some Yoga and walking tomorrow. So happy for the 3-day weekend. I want to add I just really love this series. I competed in Figure Competitions about 10 years ago, and I must say, this program is so well organized. It's the closest thing to a bodybuilding program that an at home exercise could ever get. It reminds me of my bodybuilding days. I love the variety. And bc today was so tough, I was grateful for every bit of encouragement Cathe gave me! I was like, thank you, Cathe, for getting me through this! Haha! Hope everyone is doing well!
Penny, we all have our "off days or weeks" and you have your cheering team here!
Enjoy your yoga and walking tomorrow. You deserve it! Happy to hear Cathe is doing another yoga dvd:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.