STS Check in

Ok, so I got by the skin of my teeth this week! I had a very unmotivated week this week after Disc 16. I was just being a little baby and having a pity party for myself (PMS ...amirite?). But for some reason I DID NOT want to be off track. So...I did a weird thing and did Disc 17 Legs and Disc 18 Back and Bis one after the other...haha! I do not recommend! After working my legs, my pull-ups really sucked! But I got through it. Planning on some Yoga and walking tomorrow. So happy for the 3-day weekend. I want to add I just really love this series. I competed in Figure Competitions about 10 years ago, and I must say, this program is so well organized. It's the closest thing to a bodybuilding program that an at home exercise could ever get. It reminds me of my bodybuilding days. I love the variety. And bc today was so tough, I was grateful for every bit of encouragement Cathe gave me! I was like, thank you, Cathe, for getting me through this! Haha! Hope everyone is doing well!

Thursday I did KCM sculpting rx 2, Friday was rev’d up rumble scrambled premix 3, and today was disc 12 (week 2), extended stretch, and workout hotel Pilates ring ab blaster. I’m so ready for a break from meso 1. Not sure what I was thinking with the 5.5 month rotation

Thursday I did KCM sculpting rx 2, Friday was rev’d up rumble scrambled premix 3, and today was disc 12 (week 2), extended stretch, and workout hotel Pilates ring ab blaster. I’m so ready for a break from meso 1. Not sure what I was thinking with the 5.5 month rotation
You will get through it;) GO GIRL!

Ok, so I got by the skin of my teeth this week! I had a very unmotivated week this week after Disc 16. I was just being a little baby and having a pity party for myself (PMS ...amirite?). But for some reason I DID NOT want to be off track. So...I did a weird thing and did Disc 17 Legs and Disc 18 Back and Bis one after the other...haha! I do not recommend! After working my legs, my pull-ups really sucked! But I got through it. Planning on some Yoga and walking tomorrow. So happy for the 3-day weekend. I want to add I just really love this series. I competed in Figure Competitions about 10 years ago, and I must say, this program is so well organized. It's the closest thing to a bodybuilding program that an at home exercise could ever get. It reminds me of my bodybuilding days. I love the variety. And bc today was so tough, I was grateful for every bit of encouragement Cathe gave me! I was like, thank you, Cathe, for getting me through this! Haha! Hope everyone is doing well!
Penny, we all have our "off days or weeks" and you have your cheering team here!
Enjoy your yoga and walking tomorrow. You deserve it! Happy to hear Cathe is doing another yoga dvd:)

Today I completed Disc 9 and the 3rd week of Meso 1. I also did ICE RSK Blast section and Step Boss Extended Chair Stretch.

This will be a challenging week for me. I am going out of town Thursday and will not have access to weights to I will have to get Meso 1 Week 4 done on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Ouch!

Tomorrow is my last disc of Meso 1, and then I am in the active recovery week. I have never done STS before, so please forgive me for asking a question that I am sure has been asked many times before: what do people do during active recovery weeks? Is it mainly cardio? If cardio, is it low impact cardio? Or is it ok to do workouts like Cardio Leg Blast or Drill Max?

How light do you keep it?

Hi everybody!

Today was disc 7 chest, biceps & shoulders followed by Ab circuits #2 Pilates inspired abs and 10 min of yoga .

I wish they made 17.5lb, 22lb and 28lb dumbbells.

Carrie Congrats on finishing Meso 1. I never done STS before but when I did P90x on recovery week I did cardio(kickboxing, step, Hiit and so on) 2 or 3x a week and about and hour of yoga 2x a week. If I did any weights I use 8lbs or less.

Last edited:
Today I did KCM stepboxing 2 combined workouts and circuit burn abs. I’ve been starving lately! I’ve read other posts on this site that STS makes people hungry and I’m feeling it lol.
Opinions vary on what to do during a recovery week, but I can’t go that long without some type of weight work. Last time I did include a couple of metabolic workouts or barre workouts with light weights. I think 8lbs or less is a good guideline. Cardio I would do a mix of high and low impact, but really it’s up to you and how your body feels.

Tomorrow is my last disc of Meso 1, and then I am in the active recovery week. I have never done STS before, so please forgive me for asking a question that I am sure has been asked many times before: what do people do during active recovery weeks? Is it mainly cardio? If cardio, is it low impact cardio? Or is it ok to do workouts like Cardio Leg Blast or Drill Max?

How light do you keep it?

I did mostly cardio and some light metabolic workouts (I just LOVE lifting and couldn't stay away! Haha!).

Today I completed Disc 19 and a quick 2 mile run. My legs are super sore again, so I took a nice Epsom salt bath. I hope I am recovering appropriately. I don't feel like I'm overdoing it while doing the leg workouts, and I know I eat enough and get enough protein. Those tri-sets just sneak up on me I guess!

Keep working hard everyone!

Hey ladies! Happy Friday Eve!

Yesterday I completed Disc 20 Legs. I was so thankful that the tri-sets seemed a bit less intense than the first two weeks! I'm hoping I'm not as sore this time. Then I completed Lite 6 pack abs workout 2 and a nice hour long walk.

Hey, is anyone pre-ordering the new workouts? They sound good, so I may bite!

Hi Gang,
I have been nursing my pec injury so have taken some time off STS but hoping to get back at 'er tomorrow. My massage therapist found I have great range of motion, just a little inflammation left and some soreness so had to give it time. I found just holding those heavy weights for squats, deadlifts, etc. still used the pec muscles!! I taught 'Power Hour' (my small fitness business) 3 times this week but that was it. Really tough to wait this out! Funny how you worry and even procrastinate some of the STS workouts, but then miss them so much when you don't do them! ;)Doing some cardio today (thinking spin or step) along with abs and stretch - at least that's the plan! Disk 18 tomorrow if all goes well.

Hi gals! So, I pulled my right hamstring. :( I am still continuing the upper body workouts, but for the last week of Meso 2, I will have to skip legs...just when I was feeling stronger and firmer in my legs!!! I have a Spartan Huricane Heat coming up in 3 weeks, and I CAN'T have an injured hamstring! So it looks like walking and upper body workouts for the last week of Meso 2...such is life. I've got Disc 21 up for today. Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.