STS check in Disc 9

holy hamstrings!

I did disk 9 today (doing my second STS rotation - 6 months this time) - this leg workout was KILLER!! The floor exercisers were super challenging..I was thinking, Cathe, you are CRAZY! But I love ya ;-)

Legs should feel THAT tomorrow...spinning ought to be interesting to say the least!

Today is Friday, day benign,
And suddenly Disc 9 is on the line.
So I will do it, for it sounds divine.

And if I do it without breaking my spine
In my basement of a grand design
Great fitness definitely will be mine.

I will not whine, I will not resign.
I will lift and sweat and mighty shine
And may be later I’ll be fine.

And darn it if I knew that I could rhyme
On topics much less lofty and sublime
Than love or hate or planet’s grand trine.

And you feel free to add a line
To this silly note of mine,
But only if you feel it’s worth your time.

Alright....
After my little poetic deviation from this morning, let me report the actual workout.. he he.
It was great, I did all exercises with weights according to my workout card and it felt challenging, even though the cardio factor was significant - again - and it made me look like a snowman in July. Oh wait, it IS July... :) This time I went deeper on the paper plate lunges and actually managed to leave the dumbbell on the floor, the way it was intended! That made me feel good! The bonus portion with floor work in the end was quite hard! Those paper plates.. wowsa! Cathe heard it from me a few times :)
After the workout I did 30 min of Low Intensity Step and that really finished me to the end! I feel very accomplied right now. Week 3 is gone, disc 10 - here I come!
Krasy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.