STS Cardio/Strength rotation??

rose2boys

Cathlete
Where is the suggested rotation that was supposed to be posted once DVDs were shipped?
Any guidance of the best way to use these workouts would be appreciated.

I know cardio doesn't require the same detail/structure as STS strength, but a guide of some sort included, such as: optimal order, which type of strength workout is best after which cardio, etc., would have been the "cherry on top" for me.

TIA!

BTW: I did 30/30 yesterday & it was short & "sweat" (although I almost wished it was a tad longer, maybe 1-2 more intervals)! Great way to start HiiT workouts!

Hi Rose2Boys,

It is my understanding that rotations won't be posted until January. From past pre-orders, Cathe usually likes to wait until she's given a chance for most people to receive their pre-orders.

Cathe posted the following last night in another forum: "I will do my monthly Shock Cardio rotation in February (possibly January now that the majority have shipped) and the three month STS/Shock Cardio in January. "

Hope this helps! Enjoy getting to know the workouts, and then bring on the rotation :-D

Last edited:
OK, thanks. For some reason, I thought I read that SNM wuould be posting a suggested rotation now & then Cathe would do her usul monthly rotation for Jan. Maybe they meant STS cardio would be in the WM when workouts shipped??

I guess I was confused, but I still think including a guide of some kind with the set would've been nice. Oh, well, I'm still very happy!

Rose, that is what I ready too. SNM said in one of the threads that a rotation will be posted very soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.