STS - Can I??

gettinfit@42

Cathlete
I am considering purchasing STS. I am 70 lbs. overweight, but not a stranger to working out, and even workout to Cathe and many others. Should I purchase STS (I'm planning to follow a diligent diet and add cardio as well).

If I do purchase STS, do I need to purchase additional equipment? I already own medicine balls, high step, step bench, barbell, multiple free weights, bands, stability ball.

Thanks for any information you can give me. I would hate to purchase STS and not be able to do it.

Hi gettinfit@42

You can do it!!:D
I am 41 and just got finished STS meso#1 and I love it! This is my week off then startiing Meso#2 I can't wait crazy but I miss it and its only been 2 days. I just ordered the incline risers for my bench .. that is the only thing I didn't have and you use it more in Meso#2 and 3. As far as the pull up tower I don't have one but you can buy the tubing for the door it works well.

I haven't noticed my scale moving much but I sure see in inches... and I am much much stronger and its only been 4 weeks. Some say that its around the 6th week that you will see a difference!

Good luck too you .. I think you will love it :D

The only thing you can't do is the thing you don't do. Adapt it to your level and you will be surprised at how awesome you are.

Go for it. I am in week 3 of Meso 3 and loving it. I don't have meso 1 but plan on purchasing that in the future but have done Meso 2 and 3 back to back and am enjoying it.

If you don't have the incline risers you can always incline your step with just the risers you have, like Cathe does in some of her older workouts. Using 3 at one end and 1 or 2 at the other end.

sounds like you have most of the equipment you need. I have lost a couple of pounds and my clothes are fitting looser so I am happy so far.

After I get done with Meso 3 I am thinking about doing Meso 2 and 3 again.

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.