STS: 2.0 update

So we purchased some LIVE downloads as part of Cathe's Memorial Day sale ... one is #386 Wicked LB & Core ....(I'm felling it today), but interestingly Cathe included a few 90/90's IN the workout, not the cooldown. I'm wondering if that's somewhat what Cathe intends when she includes "recovery" in the workouts ...

I didn’t purchase that one….probably a dumb question on my part…but what is a 90/90?
It's where you sit on the floor w/your legs folded in 2 90 degree angles & do "windshield washers" - Cathe does it in the P30 Mobility workouts.

I certainly hope you're right and she does. Love doing mobility breaks in between strength sets and during cardio breaks

So we purchased some LIVE downloads as part of Cathe's Memorial Day sale ... one is #386 Wicked LB & Core ....(I'm felling it today), but interestingly Cathe included a few 90/90's IN the workout, not the cooldown. I'm wondering if that's somewhat what Cathe intends when she includes "recovery" in the workouts ...

Maybe a dumb question…individual Live downloads can be purchased ???!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.