STS 2.0: anyone using Blu-Ray players for theirs?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Good morning, Catheites! I'm considering getting the STS 2.0 series on DVD but have noted the posts about glitches in the playing of the DVDs. My DVD player that is currently in my workout room is as old as dirt, but I do have a couple of Blu-Ray players that are much newer. Is anyone using a Blu-Ray disc player for the STS 2.0 series and if so, are you experiencing any issues? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Love,

A-Jock

Good morning, Catheites! I'm considering getting the STS 2.0 series on DVD but have noted the posts about glitches in the playing of the DVDs. My DVD player that is currently in my workout room is as old as dirt, but I do have a couple of Blu-Ray players that are much newer. Is anyone using a Blu-Ray disc player for the STS 2.0 series and if so, are you experiencing any issues? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Love,

A-Jock
I am using Blu-Ray and no issues at all.

I received my DVDs today and have had a quick look at them. Using a blue ray player I have "ghosting" where the camera angle changes on total body stretch, chair yoga and mat yoga.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.