Strong & Sweaty Series Question for Admin

LizEMA

(I wasn't sure if I should post this here or under "Ask Cathe". . .:confused:)

Will the new series have bonuses and add-ons like XTRAIN (Cores, Bonus Burn Sets, 100 Rep challenges) and ICE (MMs, Icy Blasts and Icy Cores)?

I've been enthusiastically (and somewhat impatiently ;)) reading all the updates and info sent out by admin about the new series, however, I don't recall reading about that specifically. If it's already been stated, though, I apologize for the redundant question. :)

Yes, there is a bonus Ab setion

So happy to hear this. Love love Cathe's bonus add-ons especially the separate core ones. Just did Core #2 this morning off XTrain. It's nice to be able to pop in a quick 10 minute core work and my gosh feel like you worked out! Her core works are challenging but I love them.

Awesome to hear!! Agree on effectiveness of her ab-work..always sure to get a good burn w/great results. She's continually coming up w/new ways to fatigue the mid-section!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do any timesaver options on the workouts, could you do a timesaver + abs option? I wish you had this on the ICE workouts. I've liked the way Supercuts has the 2 shorter premixes with the ab options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.