Stretch Max/Band & STS

cocob1

Cathlete
I'm going into week 4 of STS and I pulled out Stretch Max with the Band after doing 4DS Boot Camp cardio plus Cardio QF. Boy did that stretch feel good. I really like the stretch that comes with STS but I felt like I needed something deeper and SM did the trick.;)
Colleen

Thanks for the review, I just bought stretchmax because I really enjoy the extended stretch, and figured I would eventually want additional stretch workouts.

I'm going into week 4 of STS and I pulled out Stretch Max with the Band after doing 4DS Boot Camp cardio plus Cardio QF. Boy did that stretch feel good. I really like the stretch that comes with STS but I felt like I needed something deeper and SM did the trick.;)
Colleen

I am using StretchMax more now than I have in 3 years! Its feeling mighty fine!:D I did No Equipment Stretch yesterday and all the aches & pains in my back finally subsided. Love SM! I think its a perfect compliment to STS.
I am actually using it (or other 20 min+ stretch DVDs) on my non- sts days after cardio. Its working like a charm now. I am spending less time moaning & groaning as I walk around & sit & reach!;)

Add me to the list! :D I've been using StretchMax on my rest days, and just did the stability ball version last night for the first time. Usually go for the mix with the resistance band, but felt like trying something new. Loved it! It worked my muscles just a little differently, and more deeply in some cases.

completely agree with all ofyou

This has been one of my favorite DVDs and I have used it regularly since purchasing it in Fall 2008. I love to add it on after any workout. I find all 3 stretch segments wonderful and sometimes I do 2; one right after the other for extra relaxing and stretching.

:D

"I am using StretchMax more now than I have in 3 years! Its feeling mighty fine!:D I did No Equipment Stretch yesterday and all the aches & pains in my back finally subsided. Love SM! I think its a perfect compliment to STS."

In my excitment over STS I totally forgot about Stretch Max. It's going to be sitting out right next to STS for the next few months. If I can't afford a massage Stretch Max will be the next best thing.
Colleen

I followed up STS this morning with SM with the stability ball. I really like that one after an upper body workout. After lower body workouts, the one with the band really does it for me. :D

I've been using Stretch Max alot as well! My favorite of the three is #3 with the band. It's really relaxing and I always feel so good afterwards. Well they are all good, but I find I really love that band!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.