Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on LITE PUB. I’m glad to here that your mom is starting to feel better and hopefully she will be 100% soon!

It looks like I forgot to post yesterday but it was D36 Bis, tris, and shoulders. That strength that I had last week was gone this week . It was a real struggle but I made it. Then I picked up a cat that was supposed to be 4- 5 months old, but she is pretty much a full grown cat. It’s amazing how often that happens. She seems to be pretty sweet though and hopefully she and Kiki will get along when I am able to put her in with them. This morning was Imax 2. I was missing those 128 Jeannie hops so much . Sloane and Cameron have a meet and greet today, so they may be gone soon too. Squeaky is eating better since she started her steroids so we’re keeping our fingers crossed that she will continue to improve. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on D36 Bis, Tris and Shoulders and Imax 2. Was that your last STS workout? I hope that Kiki and your new cat will get along and that Sloane and Cameron's meet and greet goes well. I am glad that Squeaky is eating better, fingers crossed that she will continue to improve.

So Friday I did something but I can't remember what it was :rolleyes:, then I did the laundry and vacuuming. Saturday I took as my day off. I did a bit of running around in the morning and then was lazy the rest of the day. Today I met some people for a walk in the morning, went out with our friend and Zoey for a walk in the afternoon and then after that we walked down to Starbucks for a coffee.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D35 and Tabatacise plus abs1! I am not sure what I would rather do Tabatacise or CCC. Oh my what a crazy thing to happen with them scheduling an appointment but not telling you. Great job on D36 and finishing out STS! Just like everything strength comes and goes it seems. It is frustrating that progress is not linear. Great job on Imax 2 and all those Jeannie hops (they missed you too)! Did the endoscopy show anything? That is great she is eating a little better.

Cheryl Great job on LITE PUB! So glad your mom is doing better. Great job on your Friday mystery workout and all that walking. Walking with others is such a great way to get exercise and catching up done.

Whoops! Looks like I forgot to post on Thursday. I did do a heavy upper body workout, some core, and a bike ride in Maui. Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and some forearm stand work and then did cleaning. Saturday was some mobility work, backbends, and a hike in Lake Tahoe and then I was pretty lazy the rest of the day. Sunday was my official lazy day and this morning I did a heavy lower body workout with some forearm stand work. I have a really busy day today and tomorrow and am just hoping I can make it through these next two days.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Yes, all done with this round of STS . Now I need STS 2.0 to get here!Great job on your mystery workout and house work and all of those walks!

Julie He didn’t see anything with the endoscopy, but he got some tissue samples that he sent to the lab to be evaluated. He is thinking either IBD or Lymphoma, but the biopsy results will hopefully tell us what it is for sure. They are expecting it to take at least a week to get the results back, so he put her on the steroids in the meantime., Great job on your heavy upper body and core workout, bike ride, heavy lower body and forearm stand work, mobility, backbends and hike, and heavy lower body and forearm work!! I hope that your busy days aren’t too bad.

Yesterday was my rest day. I spent a lot of time hanging with the kittens but I did also clean out my freezer, which was in desperate need! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your heavy upper body workout, core and bike ride in Maui, your heavy lower body workouts and your forearm stand work, mobility work, backbends and hike in Lake Tahoe. I hope the next two days goes by fast for you.

Pam Hanging out with kittens would be a nice way to spend your day. Our freezer is in desperate need of cleaning too.

This morning I only did the first 5 rounds of Imax 2. My knees were really bothering me and my hip flexors too which made the workout difficult. I was bummed because that is one of my favorite workouts. Then I did segment 3 of Stretch Max. My quads are really tight and I think that is why I am having issues. I really need to work on getting them stretched out. Later I went for a walk even though it was raining pretty good out. Then I got the fridge cleaned out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam I desperately need to clean out our freezer both the deep freezer and the one with the fridge. It is just so cold. I have to bundle up.

Cheryl Great job on getting through what you could with Imax 2 and adding on SM3 to help with the tight muscles. You are so good walking in the rain.

This morning I was so tired after not getting good sleep but I pushed through an upper body and core workout. This is the first week we are back in the office Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I really didn't want to come in today. The only nice thing is we are having a heat wave in February with temps in the 40s.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job getting in what you could with Imax 2. That is a tough one even though it is fun. At least you got to do the wonderful Jeannie hops . Good for you for doing SM when you knew you were needing it. Great job on your walk in the rain and getting the fridge cleaned out!

Julie Luckily we don’t have a deep freeze. If we did, I would just way over fill it and probably never use anything in it! Great job on pushing through your upper body and core workout despite being so tired! Yay for February heat waves! We are going to be in the 70’s the next couple of days

I see that I posted yesterday but didn’t say what my workout was! I did Cardio Party with the calorie crush and bonus abs. I had a wish delivery in the afternoon and the boy and his little brother are so excited about going to Disney. Actually I think the 3 year was mostly excited about the balloons and chocolate cake, but they were very cute! This morning was Low Impact Sweat with the Blizzard Blast. I’m meeting some friends for lunch and then have a vet appointment for Sloane to get her microchip implanted. They usually do that when they get spayed, but they ran out so she didn’t get one. The woman who met her and Cameron on Saturday told me that she really wants to adopt them, but she has some kind of health concern that she’s hoping to know more about today so it will depend on what she finds out. In any case, I hope everything is ok with her. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good for you in doing your upper body and core workout with not getting a good nights sleep. It would be hard to go back into the office after working from home for so long. At least you don't have to drive through snow to get there.

Pam Great job on Cardio Party and the calorie crush and bonus abs and LIS + Blizzard Blast. That is cute being more excited about the balloons and cake instead of going to Disney. Hopefully the person's health concern isn't serious and she can adopt Sloane and Cameron.

This morning I did Cardio and Weights. My knees and legs were better so I managed to make it through. Then I went and got groceries and in the afternoon we went and got so errands done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on CP + CC and bonus abs! I would be more excited about chocolate cake than a trip to Disney too. Great job on LIS + BB! Hope the health concern is nothing big. I am sure if it doesn't work out with her, someone will snatch them up.

Cheryl Great job on C&W! Glad your knees and legs are feeling better. I am very thankful we have had a mild winter so far.

This morning I did lower body mobility working on splits and also some forearm stand work. I think I really need to find time for my DH to come in and spot me on the forearm stands. I am so nervous about falling I think that holds me back some.

Have a great day!

Julie Good job on your lower body mobility and working on your splits and forearm stand work. I think it would be easier for you if your DH was there in case you fall. You could then get more confidence in doing them.

This morning I did Cardio Party and the Extended Stretch 1. Then I went out for a short walk. I needed to go to my mom's to take her for more blood work. She has a CT scan on Friday and they wanted to double check some things.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on CP and ES1! I hope everything is ok with your mom. I'm glad they're checking things and double checking too.

This morning I did a heavy upper body and core workout and a ride in Maui. My coworker leaves Saturday for 10 days in Maui. I am so jealous. I am ready for the weekend and hopefully catching up on some sleep.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on C&W! I’m glad that your knees and legs are doing better!

Julie Great job on your lower body mobility work on your splits and forearms stands. Oh please be careful, you definitely don’t want to fall! It sounds like a good idea to do them when your DH can spot for you.

Cheryl Great job on CP and ES and your walk! I hope everything is ok with your mom!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body, core work, and ride in Maui! Ten days in Maui sounds like heaven!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day so DH and I went for a bike ride. My legs are feeling it because it had been 2 weeks since we had ridden. It is really nice but windy today, so I’m glad we went yesterday. This morning was LI series LI Challenge and the abs from ME. That‘s another one I would like more if I knew it. I felt like I was always 2 steps behInd Cathe. Then I went and gave Ferris a vaccine. He is doing great and they are going to finalize his adoption today . Have a great day!

Pam

Good morning ladies! This morning was Rockout Knockout. It’t another beautiful day so I need to get myself outside because we have several days of rain after today. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your heavy upper body and core workout and ride in Maui. It would be nice to be in Maui right about now.

Pam Great work on your bike ride and LI Challenge and the abs from ME and Rockout Knockout. Hopefully Ferris's adoption went well. I hope you got to enjoy your beautiful day.

So yesterday I did FT Legs Glutes and Core. Then I got the carpets cleaned and vacuuming done. Last night our light in the dining room went Poof so this morning I went to Home Depot to try to find another one. They had one that I liked but they didn't have any in stock in that store or anywhere around us. So I went back home and ordered it online. I didn't get a workout in because I wanted to get another light and then I needed to go out to my mom's to take her for her CT scan. That took a while and then we went out for coffee. By the time I got back home I didn't have the energy to do a workout.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH in the beautiful weather and LI Challenge plus ME abs! I guess that means you need to do it more often :) So exciting for Ferris' adoption. Great job on RK! I hope you got to enjoy the beautiful weather again!

Cheryl Great job on FT LGC! Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the light to come in. Hoping for some good news or answers from the CT scan for your mom.

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and some more work on my forearm and headstands. I looked at some tips online and think I found a way to help regress the move for me a little. After that I did chores around the house and took Ruby to get bloodwork for her liver. Saturday I did some mobility, yoga, and a hike in Lake Tahoe. Then we got good news that Ruby's liver is finally back at normal levels. She will need to stay on a liver support supplement and special food for life but we are happy this is working for her. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I was on the struggle bus big time but I made it through a heavy lower body weight workout and some more forearm and headstand work. I didn't even stay up for the game last night!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FT LGC and your house work. Hopefully your new light won’t take too long to come in. Did you end up finding another light that you liked too? Hopefully your mom Will get her CT results soon!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout and forearm and headstand work. Hopefully the tips that you found will be helpful! Great job on your mobility, yoga, and hike! That is awesome news about Ruby! Great job making it through your heavy lower body workout and forearm and headstand work despite struggling! We watched the game with some friends who are Eagles fans. It was really disappointing to have it end with such a bad call.

Saturday I did Rhythmic step and then I had a wish delivery for another Disney trip. Sunday was my rest day and we went to a friends house for the Super Bowl. My stomach felt awful today after eating so much junk during the game, but I made it through XTrain Chest, back, and shoulders. Then I had a dentist appointment for a filling. I had really been dreading it but it wasn’t too bad. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on your heavy lower body workouts and working on your forearm and headstands, your mobility, yoga and hike in Lake Tahoe. Hopefully the tips you found will help you. That is great news about Ruby.

Pam Still waiting for the light to be delivered. Yes I did find a light that I liked. Good job on Rhythmic Step and XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders. I hope you are feeling better after all of the junk food you had watching the Superbowl.

Saturday I went to the Health and Wellness show. It had been a few years since I was there. I ended up running into someone I used to work with so that was nice. There were lots of vendors and a lot of food to sample. Sunday I was going to do yoga but my SIL called from Berlin so I spent the morning chatting with her. Then I went to a baby shower, my cousin's wife is having a baby girl in April. That was fun and it has been a lot of years since I was at one. This morning I met up with a friend to go for a hike. It was one I hadn't done in a long time and it was nice that it wasn't raining.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RS! I bet the Disney trip is pretty popular among the wish choices. Great job on getting through XT CBS after a late night and eating junky. Isn't it crazy how just one bad day of eating can make you feel so bad the next day. It's like a food hangover. Glad your dentist appointment wasn't too bad.

Cheryl Sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend. I am always up for anything health and wellness so that show sounds like fun. How nice to be able to talk to your SIL. That has to be quite a time difference in Berlin. April is a great month to be born but I may be biased having my birthday in that month. Great job on your hike with your friend!

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout and some core work! I am still tired despite getting better sleep last night. I really think its the winter. The weather hasn't been too bad with only a few snow storms but it is cold and dark. I bought a sun lamp off Amazon that is supposed to get her Friday. I am going to see if using that when I wake up helps.

Have a great day!

Cheryl The health and wellness show sounds interesting, did you see anything new and exciting? Wow, I haven’t been to a baby shower in ages, how fun. Great job on your hike with your friend, definitely a bonus that it wasn’t raining!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout and core work. Winter is such a drag. you will have to let us know if the sun lamp helps.

I had quite the busy morning. I had to drop Pixel at the vet for her spay, then I came home and did Tababtacise, then I had a wish delivery that was an hour and a half away and had to stop to pick up pizza for them for lunch on the way. Between all of that and picking Pixel up again I was driving for more than 5 hours today. I’m glad to have nothing on the calendar tomorrow. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Julie It is an 8 hour time difference between us and Berlin. It isn't too bad but you have to stop and think about the time difference before you call. Good work on your heavy upper body workout and core. I have a sun lamp that I use every morning for the last 20 years. I think it helps especially when it is dark in the mornings.

Pam I don't think there was anything exciting but I did try some new snack bars and drinks that are healthier than pop that were good. Wow you did have quite the busy morning. Great job on Tabatacise. You can relax tomorrow.

This morning I did LITE Stacked Sets Upper. Then I went to the SPCA to help get kennels cleaned after all of the construction work. We can finally get some kittens and cats in on Thursday. Then I went and got groceries.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.