Strength in Numbers

Julie Yes we are getting some nice weather. It looks like it is going to last for a while. Great job on your heavy weight and core workout. It is weird when you have to drive a vehicle that is bigger than what you are used to.

This morning I did LITE Cardo Party. I had an appointment this afternoon to get my CPAP machine checked. Everything is fine with it which is good. Then we stopped off at the local farmers market by us to pick up a couple of things.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LITE CP! That is great the weather is good. Especially when looking at what Europe is going through right now.

Yesterday I did a heavy weight and core workout and today was mobility and yoga. I am taking tomorrow off work and going to try to get all my stuff done so that Saturday I can run errands. I need to go to Costco and I may need to work up the energy for that.

Have a great weekend!

Julie What Europe is going through is what we dealt with last year. Good work on your heavy weight and core workout and mobility and yoga. Have fun at Costco :p.

This morning I did XTrain Chest, Shoulders and Back. Then I got the housework done before it got too hot. Then I went to the SPCA for my shift.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

HI ladies, it looks like you have both been doing a great job keeping up with your workouts. Cheryl That is awesome that you are going to be able to row with another team. Julie Don’t you just hate those unexpected expenses? Our hot water heater is leaking so DH is replacing it today.

We had a lot of fun with the family making pickles and at the beach. We made 182 jars of pickles on Sunday. It went pretty quickly because we had a lot of people helping. The beach was really fun. It was really windy the whole time we were there so the waves were really big and there was a big undertow. It was so strong you could not even walk back in the water, so it was a bit of a workout. Saturday morning was SIL and I went for a big bike ride while the guys were picking up the cucumbers and other supplies for the pickles. It was really hot but we had a really nice ride. Yesterday morning I did Perfect Hiit LI and HI hiit. It really wiped me out. Then I had to pick up some stuff for a wish, met some friends for lunch, and had a physical. I was completely exhausted by the time I got home so just hung out with the kittens for awhile. This morning was RWH Hiit circuit upper body with abs mixed in. Now I have some yard work to get caught up on and hopefully laundry when DH gets the water heater replaced. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Wow that is a lot of pickles, you must be big pickle eaters. That is great that you had a nice time at the beach. Great job on Perfect Hiit LI and HI Hiit and RWH HiiT Circuit Upper Body. I hope you got your hot water heater fixed.

So Friday I did XTrain Bis and Tris. It was DH's birthday so we went to a pub for lunch and walked around a quaint little town. It was nice but we did get attacked by mosquitoes. Saturday I went dragon boating and we had a great workout. We practiced starts and 500 meter pacing. Then in the afternoon we vacuumed the car and washed it. Today I had a very lazy (and I mean lazy) day. It is going to get very hot here this coming week.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on XTrain CSB and XTrain Bis & Tris! Sounds like a great way to celebrate your DH's birthday except the mosquitos! Great job on your dragon boating! I think you deserved that nice lazy day!

Pam That is a lot of pickles! Great job on your bike ride and PH LI and Hi Hiit! Hopefully the kittens helped ease your exhaustion a little. Great job on RWH CUB w/abs mixed in! Hopefully you got the yard work done and the water heater is back up and running!

Friday I did a heavy weight and core workout and then did some cleaning! Saturday was a hike in Romania and some yoga. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did a heavy weight and core workout. Benny goes for a vet visit to see if his UTI is gone. Fingers crossed for good news!

Have a great day!

Cheryl The pickles were split up between all of the people who helped and our kids wanted some too, so everyone ended up with 12-24 jars. They will probably last us all year. Great job on XTrain B&T. It sounds like a nice day for your DHs birthday, other than the mosquitos! Great job on dragon boating and I hope that you thoroughly enjoyed your lazy day!

[BJulie[/B] Great job on your heavy weight and core workout and cleaning, your hike, yoga, and another heavy weight and core workout. I hope that Benny gets a clean bill of health from the vet!

Saturday I did Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp. I did an extreme premix that repeated 3 of the rounds to make it an hour. Then I had a room makeover for Make a Wish. We weren’t able to get the dresser put together because there were so many pieces and we didn’t have any power tools, but a handy man is going today to finish things up. Yesterday was my rest day and I got the lawn cut and the laundry done and did some swimming and relaxing. This morning was ICE Metabolic Total body with the BB and Icy core. The neighbor girl who has been watching the kittens for me put in an application to adopt 2 of them! I’m so excited about it because I just love her and her sisters. I just need to double check with her mom though because mom had told me they can’t have cats because she is allergic. She did say she is only mildly allergic though so hopefully she decided it would be ok. . Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core workouts, your hike in Romania and yoga. Fingers crossed that Benny's UTI is gone.

Pam Good work on S&S Bootcamp extreme premix and ICE Metabolic Total Body. That would be great if your neighbor could adopt a couple of the kittens.

This morning I did a Total Body Compound Weight workout. Then I got some cleaning done. In the afternoon I decided to go and get groceries to get that out of the way.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on S&S BC extreme! That is a nice wish to get a room makeover. Great job on ICE MTB plus BB and icy core! Fingers crossed the adoption goes through for the kittens.

Cheryl Great job on TBCW! It feels good to get some of the cleaning and errands done.

This morning I did a bike ride in Bermuda and some mobility and a pilates workout in Bahamas. Man I wish I lived in a tropical location. I know it might be hotter or more humid but it is so pretty.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on TBCW and getting your cleaning done!

Julie Great jo bon your bike ride in Bermuda, mobility, and pilates. I love tropical locations too! What happened with Benny’s vet visit? Is his UTI cleared up?

This morning was Slow and Heavy legs and shoulders. This isn’t one that I have done much but I like it. It was a nice change of pace too. The neighbors are definitely adopting 2 of the kittens! Krystal has to go to the vet for a follow up because her surgery incision opened last week, but it looks great now so they will probably be ready to go this weekend. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your bike ride in Bermuda and your mobility and Pilates workout in the Bahamas. The tropics are pretty but I know I couldn't deal with the heat and humidity.

Pam Good work on S&H Legs and Shoulders. I like that series for a change of pace. That is great that the neighbors are adopting 2 of the kittens and that they can go this weekend.

This morning I did ICE LIS #1. It is very hot here and that was about all that I could manage this morning. This afternoon I am going to get my hair cut and then going out to my mom's to take her to a doctor's appointment.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on S&H Legs and Shoulders! Oh yea for the kittens!

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS 1! It is hard to work out when it is so hot out.

I forgot to mention that we won't have the results on Benny's urine until next week probably since they had to send it to an outside lab to culture. This morning I did a heavy weight and core workout. The dogs have been getting in the habit of getting restless about an hour and a half before my alarm goes off in the morning. I am so exhausted!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LIS. I hope you get a break from the heat soon!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core workout. Hopefully you will be able to break that habit with your dogs, you already get up so early!

This morning was CCC. It still has such a big dread factor for me for some reason, even though I’m not doing all of the drop and roll backs. It really wasn’t so terrible this morning, but I had to psych myself up for it. Then I took Krystal to the vet for a follow up on her tummy. Hopefully they will take the staple out. I thought I had an actual appointment, but they had me down for a drop off which I hate to do since they already hate going so much. Hopefully she will be done soon though. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on CCC! There are certain Cathe workouts that require gathering more motivation than others and that is one of the top ones. Hope Krystal is doing well.

This morning I did mobility and yoga work. It is supposed to be nice this weekend so I am looking forward to taking tomorrow off and hopefully getting all my cleaning done early so I can enjoy the outdoors a little.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your mobility and yoga. I hope you enjoy your day off and don’t spend too much of it cleaning!

This morning was Slow and Heavy Chest and Back. It was tough but I liked it, except for the pushups. Luckily there is only one set, but there was no chance of doing any on my toes after all of the heavy chest work. My arms were fried. I had to drop to my elbows during the straight arm planks too because my arms were shaking so much! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your heavy weight and core workout. I hope you can break the dogs out of the habit of getting restless so early.

Pam Great job on CCC, that one is definitely a dread factor for me too. I hope everything goes well for Krystal.

Julie Good job on your mobility and yoga work. I hope you get your cleaning done early so you can enjoy your weekend.

Pam Good work on S&H Chest and Back. The pushups and planks are hard after all of the chest work.

So yesterday I just did some Pilates. In the afternoon we had a helicopter trip booked. We wanted to take mom on one last year for her birthday present but it didn't work out so we did it yesterday. It was awesome, we went over the mountains that are around us and saw lots of lakes that we didn't even know existed. It was a totally different perspective. Today I haven't done much of anything. It is so hot here that I am just sweating sitting still and I have all the blinds and windows closed and the fans going. It is supposed to stay this way until Sunday when it will cool down.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on pilates. The helicopter ride sounds like fun, I hope your mom enjoyed it. We did one in Africa and I thought it was really scary! I hope that your heat has broken and you are getting some relief!

Friday DH and I went for a bike ride. It was so hot and humid so we were happy to get done! I had a really hard time sleeping Friday night and was so tired yesterday morning that I decided to make it my rest day. I also had a wish delivery and then we had friends over for dinner. This morning I did S&H Bis and tris and my biceps are still talking to me. This afternoon I have another wish delivery and other than that will probably just relax. Krystal and Jellybean went to their new homes last night so my kitten room is a little quieter today. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your bike ride in the heat and humidity and S&H Bis and Tris. It is hard to workout when you don't get a good nights sleep. Good idea to take the day off instead. That is great that Krystal and Jellybean went to the new homes.

No we have had no relief from the heat. It has been really hard to sleep and I really haven't done much of anything. Yesterday morning I did go dragon boating but that was really tough. It was so hot at 9am and there was no breeze off the water at all. I was very glad to get it over and done with. It is suppose to cool down by Tuesday and I sure do hope they are right about that. We have been staying inside all day which is pretty boring and only going out after dinner. Once the sun goes down we have been going for a bit of a walk to get some exercise in.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on S&H C&B and doing what you could on those pushups and planks after that heavy and slow work which can really add up. Great job on your bike ride with DH especially with the heat and humidity! Good for you for listening to your body and taking a rest day after a rough night of sleep. I wish I could do better with that. Great job on S&H B&T! So happy for Krystal and Jellybean getting adopted.

Cheryl Great job on your pilates! I did a helicopter ride in Kauai and it was wonderful. That is so cool you got to see things you didn't know where there before. Hope you mom enjoyed it. So sorry about the heat. Hope they are right and you get some relief soon. That is smart to wait till the sun goes down to get a little walk in.

Friday I did a heavy weight and core workout and then did a bunch of cleaning. I did get it all done as I had to since Saturday we took Gunner to the vet for his annual appointment. I did do a hike in Romania and some pilates and mobility work Saturday before going to his appointment and then when we got back we spent some time outside since it was nice out. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy weight and core workout. Oh and I also found out that Benny's urine came back clean so fingers crossed it stays that way.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Sorry to hear that you are still suffering in the heat. It is boring when you have to stay inside all day!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core workout and cleaning! Also on your hike in Romania, pilates, and mobility work, heavy weight and core workout! Glad to hear that Benny’s workout came back clean!

This morning was Afterburn Double Trouble premix. That is the only way I do that workout since Julie turned me on to that premix. We got some serious thunderstorms last night so I will probably be spending some time picking up sticks and branches today. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.