Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great. Job on your pilates barre fusion workout!

Julie It was in the 50s and sunny yesterday, but there is supposed to be snow coming tonight. They are talking about 2-5 inches which is insane for us. If we get that the schools will be closed for at least a week. I‘m just hoping we don’t get into any of that on our drive. Great job on your walk in London and yoga session. I hope you are able to get the things done at hone that you are wanting to.

This morning was Body max step and power circuits and the abs from Muscle Endurance. I picked two of favorites before heading out of town. I probably won’t be posting again until we are back, so have a great weekend.

Pam

Julie Great job on your walk in London and yoga. Don't overdo it and hurt your back some more.

Pam Good work on Body Max Step and Power Circuits and the abs from Muscle Endurance. Enjoy the wedding and I hope you don't get the snow on your drive.

Thursday I did P30 Upper Body and Friday I did Low Impact Step. This morning I was tired so I went out for a power walk in the afternoon since it was so nice out.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on BM step and PC plus ME abs! Hope you had safe travels with no snow!

Cheryl Great job on P30 UB and LIS and your power walk! I spread out my chores across 3 days so I wouldn't overdo it. It was tempting to just keep going to get it done but I stuck to my guns!

Friday I did a bike ride in Turkey and a yoga session and then did some meal prepping and a little cleaning! Saturday I did a run in Romania and a yoga session and then did some cleaning! It was only 2 sections of jogging for 7 minutes but I did it! My back did good handling everything. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I gave weight lifting a try but kept the weight lower than where I was at. Everything seemed to go well so we will see how I feel later tonight and tomorrow morning.

Have a great day!

Julie Good idea to spread your chores over 3 days so you wouldn't strain your back too much. Great job on your bike ride in Turkey and yoga, your run in Romania and yoga and your weight training. It sounds like your back is a lot better. Hopefully you can get back to your normal routine soon.

Sunday I walked down to the farmers market in the fog. It was really cold out too. Then in the afternoon I went out for another walk though it was still foggy it had lifted a bit. Today I did ICE LIS #2 and then in the afternoon DH went for his booster shot. Then we had to get a new light for our back brakes as it had burnt out. We got it in but we were glad to get back inside where it was warm.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl You are amazing with walking in the fog and cold! Great job on ICE LIS 2! I am still easing into things. Hopefully I am getting wiser as I age.

This morning I did a walk through a Germany Holiday market. It was one I tried to do a few weeks ago when my belt ripped so I finally got back to doing it. After that I did some flexibility, mobility, and yoga!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on P30 UB and LIS and your power walk!

Julie Great job on your bike ride in Turkey, yoga, meal prepping, cleaning, run in Romania, yoga, more cleaning and your weight lifting. Also great job restraining yourself and spreading your cleaning out over 3 days. That can be hard to do when you really want to just get it done! I’m glad to hear your back is doing better.

Cheryl Great job on your foggy walks and LIS 2. It always feels so good coming into a warm place after being out in the cold!

Julie Great job on your walk through the German holiday market, flexibility mobility, and yoga!

We got home from the wedding yesterday morning. The drive up was not too bad, we had a bit of rain for the first couple of hours and a few snow flurries, but it was dry and sunny most of the way. Even into and out of DC the traffic wasn’t too bad. The weekend was really fun and the wedding was beautiful, but it was SOOO cold! Friday night it was 9 degrees with a wind chill of -3! The first 2 1/2 hours of the drive home were not so great. It was snowing like crazy and the roads were not plowed so it was really slow going. Luckily once we were out of that it was nice the rest of the way. We drove for a couple of hours after dropping Ashley in DC on Sunday night and then stopped for dinner and overnight in Richmond and then had an easy drive home yesterday morning. We did so much eating and drinking that I was a little nervous to get on the scale this morning, but luckily there was no damage done there. I started Cathe’s January rotation this morning with Tabatacise. That was quite a shock to the system after 4 days of no workouts. It was good to get back into it though. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good job on your walk through a German Holiday Market, your flexibility and mobility work and yoga.

Pam It is no fun driving when the roads are not plowed. Glad that you had a great time at the wedding. That is a nice surprise to not have the scale move in the wrong direction after a fun weekend of eating. Great work on Tabatacise.

This morning I did LITE Stacked Sets Lower and then I went and got groceries. In the afternoon I took Tango to the vet because he needs another urine test and he was not co-operating with me to pee in the special litter. Of course when I got him there he had an empty bladder. I guess he snuck down to the regular litter box when I wasn't looking. So now I need to take him back there tomorrow morning to get a sample or he will need to stay there until he pees on his own. After I brought Tango back I went for a short walk. It is still foggy and cold here but it was refreshing. Then just before dinner our friend called as he was going to be really late getting home from work so I went and took Zoey out for a walk and fed her dinner.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Glad your drive was safe even if it was a little rough for a few hours on the way home and that you had a great time despite the freezing temps! Great job on starting out with Tabatacise when you got back! That is tough even without a 4 day break.

Cheryl Great job on LITE SS LB! Oh boy Tango was not cooperating at all! Good thing the neighbor caught you before dinner to walk Zoey.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout but did keep the weights a little lower and really concentrated on my form. It is so cold here in the negatives in the morning. I feel so bad making the dogs go outside to do their business. And I get to go out in it later to go to the dentist and do grocery shopping. Yuck!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SSLB. Oh poor Tango, he is just not interested in using that special litter at all, is he?! Hopefully they will be able to get a sample and he won’t have to stay there. Your neighbor is pretty lucky to have you to help him out with Zoey so much!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout! That cold cold weather is no fun at all. Bundle up and try to stay as warm as you can!

This morning was Boss Bands Total body and 100 bicep reps. I think I am getting 2 kittens today so I got the room ready for them. I was supposed to get 2 different ones the other day, but the person who had them gave them away. I just hope the owners get them fixed! Have a great day,

Pam

Julie Good work on your heavy weight workout and keeping the weights low. You are getting really cold temperatures. I am sure your dogs don't like going out there when it is that cold but I bet they do their business really fast.

Pam Great job on Boss Bands total Body and 100 bicep reps. I hope you get your kittens today and that the new owners get theirs fixed.

I took Tango into the vet really early this morning. Of course he had no pee in him so he must of snuck off to the litter box when I wasn't looking. So he had to stay there for about 4 hours before he had enough for them to take a sample. I didn't get a workout in this morning but I did get the housework done while I was waiting for him to be done and then we had some errands to do in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on BBTB and 100 bicep reps! Fingers crossed they got the kitties fixed. I don't understand why some people are hesitant or just don't do it.

Cheryl Poor Tango! How long before you get the results? It is funny, Ruby will go outside and just sit on the deck or by the tree. I don't understand why she doesn't get her business done and come back in but oh well.

This morning I did mobility and flexibility work! DH goes to the lung doctor today. We are hoping for good news. He hasn't used the oxygen in over a month so I am hoping we can send that back. I don't like having those tanks which are basically bombs if our house catches on fire. I am also taking tomorrow off work and hoping to get a lot done.

Have a great weekend!

Julie When we get the results will be when the vet who is looking after him is in the office. Hopefully we will hear something by the weekend. Ummm maybe Ruby likes the cold, they are smart and will come in when they are ready. Good job on your mobility and flexibility work. I hope everything goes well at the lung doctor and you can get rid of the tanks.

This morning I did LITE Stacked Sets Upper and Step Boss bonus abs 2. It was really nice out this afternoon since the fog finally decided to lift and we had blue sky. So I went out for a walk and then went to the SPCA for my shift.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I hope you get the results back for Tango soon. The little bugger sneaking to the litter box before you could catch him!

Julie Great job on mobility and flexibility work. I hope your DH gets good news from the lung Doctor, It is scary having those tanks in your house.

Cheryl Great job on SSUB and bonus abs And your walk!

It looks like I forot to post for a couple of days! Thursday I did Cardio leg blast and bonus core 2, Friday was XTrain bis and tris, and this morning was boss loops glutes and core. I don’t have my kittens yet because I am holding onto a male cat that we took in that someone found. He is going in to be neutered on Monday and the 2 kittens I’m taking are also going that day, so we are just doing the exchange of the cat for the kittens at the vet. I had no idea though how bad the urine smell is for un neutered male cats. My whole upstairs smells so I’m really hoping the smell goes away when he does. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Cardio Leg Blast and bonus core 2 and XTrain Bis and Tris and Boss Loops Glutes and Core. Unneutered cats have a very strong urine smell. It can almost knock you over with the smell. Once he gets neutered it will take a couple of weeks for the smell to disappear but then it will be normal and won't knock you over.

Friday I did P30 Low Impact Hiit and the Pyramid Hiit bonus. I hadn't done that pyramid hiit before and I liked it except for the one legged burpees. Saturday I did LITE Metabolic Blast and the calorie crush. Then I went out to my mom's to help my brother go through boxes that were in her storage closet and organize it for her. Today I took some of my mom's things to the thrift store and then had a lazy day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LITE SS UB and SB bonus abs 2 and your walk! I try to tell DH that they know they can come in whenever. He always is worried that they are staying out too long. Great job on P30 LI HiiT and Pyramid Bonus HiiT! Any type of burpees is no fun in workouts! Great job on LITE MB plus CC!

Pam Great job on CLB plus bonus core 2 and XTrain Bis & Tris and BL G&C! Oh wow, I would have never guessed that neutered versus not would make a difference in the smell. I mean now it makes sense but I never really thought about it before. Not that I spend my time thinking about urine smell!

DH was cleared to return to work and return the oxygen. He is also off all the meds he was on. He still needs to take it slow when starting back at work and he won't be able to go back for another week anyway since his truck is getting worked on.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and some core work and then meal prepping. Saturday was a run in Romania and some yoga with cleaning. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy weight workout and some more core work. This is my busy week at work with my first 3 days full of back to back meetings!

Have a great day!

Cheryl The kitty went for his surgery today and then will be going to a different foster. I’m just hoping that by emptying and cleaning the litter boxes I can get the smell out of the house. I could not believe how bad it is. I always thought that was just when they sprayed but now I know. Great job on LIH and the Pyramid hiit bonus. I hate those 1 legged burpees. Depending on my mood I’ll often just do regular ones instead. Great job on MB and the CC too!

Julie That is great news that your DH was cleared to go back to work and get rid of his Oxygen. I bet he was ready! Great job on your heavy weight workout, core work, run in Romania, yoga, cleaning, heavy weight workout and more core work! I hope the busy days at work go by quickly!

Yesterday I did XTrain Chest, back, and shoulders and then had a mostly lazy day. My DH had some of his friends over to watch football so I did a little cleaning and a lot of relaxing. This morning was Xtrain AOLIH. I did the extreme cardio premix which does the whole thing and then repeats the floor cardio. Even with that it was less than an hour, and about an hour total after I added bonus core 1. Now I need to get the kitten room cleaned and ready for the 2 girls that I am getting after their spay surgeries today. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on XTrain CBS! Being lazy and relaxing sounds nice. Great job on AOLIH extreme plus bonus core 1! Have fun with the new kitties! Fingers crossed you find homes soon for them.

This morning I did a hike in Romania and some yoga! We are supposed to get about 8-12 inches of snow over the next 2 days. :(

Julie Great job on your hike and yoga! 8-12 inches of snow sounds terrible. Hopefully you don’t get that much but if you do, I hope it is gone fast!

This morning was Xtrain Burn sets Chest, back, and shoulders. I was kind’ve dreading it but it went by so fast. The new kittens are very skittesh so it’s going to take some time to get them comfortable with people. They are really cute though. Thankfully the smell is almost gone from my bonus room. I emptied and cleaned all of the litter boxes and vacuumed and mopped the floor and left the windows open for the day. There is still a little smell but now I feel better that I will be able to get rid of it. :). Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on XT BS CBS! That is always nice when a workout you are dreading goes better than you expected. Glad you are getting the smell out. Sometimes I wonder if the lingering smell is in my head.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout and core work! We are getting a winter storm and so far have 6 inches with more to supposedly come plus blowing winds. I am so thankful I can work from home and don't have to drive in this!

Have a great day!

Julie That is great that DH is cleared to go back to work and can get off the meds and oxygen. Good job on your heavy weight and core workouts. I hope your meetings go by quickly.

Pam It take a while to get rid of the smell. Sometimes at the shelter we get unneutered males that are over a year old and the urine smell can knock you over with a feather. Great work on XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders and AOLIH.

Julie Great work on your hike in Romania and yoga. Yuck to the snow.

Pam Great job on XTrain Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders I am glad that you could get most of the smell out of your room.

Julie Great work on your heavy weight and core workout.. That is great that you can work from home and don't have to worry about driving in snow.

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple of days. So Monday I did Muscle Endurance and Tuesday was P30 High Impact Hiit. That one is really hard for me, probably because of all of the burpees. Tuesday afternoon I went to the ophthalmologist and had the laser Iridotomy done. It was painless and was over very fast. However I can't workout for the next week which sucks. She doesn't want any pressure to build in the back of my eye until it heals. So this morning was weird but I did go out to my mom's early to take her out to pick up some things that she needed. I go for a re-check on Friday so I will see what she says and if I can at least start walking.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.