Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on SS and your cleaning! Its nice that you got a break from the rain and got a walk in too.

Julie Some people set up at a hole and some follow a group If they have a favorite player. We always do a bit of both. We walked the course to see all of the holes and then set up at the 18th to see the last few groups finishing. Great job on push day and yoga. I will be very impressed if you are able to do the crow!!

This morning was Boss Bands Total Body. It goes by fast but I'm not sure how good of a workout I'm getting with that one. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Push Pull Lower and your yoga flow. You never know it may help you with crow.

Pam Good work on BB Total Body. I do like that workout though it isn't the same as using weights.

This morning I did LITE SS Upper. Then I went grocery shopping. After that I got outside and cleaned up leaves and plants and turned the water off outside. Then we got some errands done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on BBTB! I haven't tried the new band workouts yet. Do you think the bands don't provide enough resistance?

Cheryl Great job on LITE SS Upper and your outside work! Ugh turning off the water means winter is coming isn't it?

This morning I did an incline interval jog in Germany and then did some core work and a Hatha YB session! I didn't get very good sleep last night so I am hoping I can make it through my day with lots of meetings and not fall asleep during any.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job nob SS Uper and your outside yard work. It is really starting to feel like fall around here.

JulieI do fell like the bands don't provide enough resistance for most of the exercises, except the biceps work that she does a lot of with 2 bands is tough. Great job on your interval jog in Germany and Hatha yoga. I hope you were able to stay awake for all of your meetings!

This morning was supposed to be Plyo Hiit 1, but I subbed Perfect 30 HI Hiit because I don't like all fo the burpees in Plyo Hiit. I still got more than my fair share in P30!Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Yes I am sorry to say that winter is coming. I figured that I should turn the water off now so I don't forget when the weather gets really cold. Great work on your incline interval jog in Germany, core work and Hatha YB session. I hope you didn't fall asleep during your meetings.

Pam Good job on P30 HI Hiit, though this one has a lot of burpees too.

This morning I just did some yoga.. I felt like a really needed to get some stretching in. Then I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning. Glad that is done until next year.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on P30 Hi HiiT subbed for Plyo Hiit 1! Cathe sure does like burpees.

Cheryl Great job on yoga! Hope you got all stretched out.

I was able to make it through my day yesterday without falling asleep but I went to bed early. This morning I did a weight workout for back and added in some core work.

I am looking forward to taking tomorrow off work and hopefully sleeping in and then getting a lot done around the house.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on yoga. It is nice to get those dentist appointments over with, isn't it? I have a filling that I need to schedule but I keep putting it off!

Julie Great job making it through your day without falling asleep! I hope you got a better sleep last nig=nt. Great job on your back and core workout too.. I hope you get to sleep in and get all your work done!

This morning was PHA3 and ab stacker abs. The abs didn't seem as bad a last time, maybe because I was anticipating them being hard. It's a beautiful day today so I hope to get out and enjoy it some. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Glad that you could make it through your day and got to bed early. Good job on your weight workout for back and your core work. I hope you get to sleep in this weekend and you get everything done that you need to.

Pam I hate going to the dentist but at least it was just a cleaning and I didn't need any fillings. Great work on PHA3 and the ab stacker abs. I hope you got out to enjoy your day.

This morning was LITE Stacked Sets Lower and I added on bonus core 1. Then I met a friend for lunch. it was great to catch up. After that I stopped off at the mall to pick up a few things.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PHA3 plus ab stacker abs! I hope you got some good time outside enjoying the nice weather.

Cheryl Great job on LITE SS LB plus bonus core 1! We have lost all our malls. The buildings are still there but most of the stores are gone.

Friday I did a ride in Jamaica and then did some core work and a Hatha yoga session! After that I did a bunch of meal prepping and some light cleaning. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout for legs! After that DH and I visited my sister for about an hour and then ran some errands. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did STS Meso 17 Legs and some core work! It was so cold this weekend and yesterday it rained pretty much all day. I guess Fall is here.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SS Lower + Core 1.

Julie Great job on you ride in Jamaica, core, yoga, heavy leg workout, and D17 legs and core work! I hate that fall is here! We are still having really warm weather luckily though, I just hope it lasts!

Friday was a beautiful day and DH and I went for a bike ride. It was so pretty that I spent some time by the pool in the afternoon. Saturday I did Boss Loops Glutes and Core. It was the first time I did that one because when I tired to do it before I realized they had sent me the wrong bands with it. They replaced them right away, but this was the first time it came up in a rotation again. It went by quickly and is good for a lighter flute workout than most of her glute workouts. Sunday was Chisled Upper Body and icy core 2 and today was Strong and Sweaty bootcamp. I did the extreme #2 premix which repeats 3 of the rounds to make it an hour long. Then it was housework and laundry. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie We are lucky that the majority of the stores are still in the mall. Hopefully yours can make a come back. Good job on your ride in Jamaica your core work and Hatha yoga session, your heavy weight workout and STS Meso 17 Legs. It seems that it hasn't stopped raining here for the past several weeks and it was really stormy and rainy last night. Yep fall is definitely here.

Pam Great work on your bike ride, Boss Loops Glutes and Core, Chisled Upper Body, Icy Core 2 and S&S Bootcamp. That is nice that you can still sit by the pool, hopefully that will last a while longer for you.

Friday I did Rev'd up Rumble and then I went to work. It was really slow because we only received two kittens on transfer this week. I didn't sleep well at all on Friday night so I didn't do a workout Saturday. This morning I did FT Bootcamp and then got some housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUR, FT Bootcamp, and your housework!

This morning was cardio slam, i did the extreme 2 premix which is just the workout plus the bonus abs, but the abs are mixed in instead of at the end. You do half of them after the floorwork and half after the mat work. It made the workout feel a lot longer to me. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Cardio Slam Extreme 2 Premix. Funny how mixing in the abs like that made the workout seem longer.

This morning I did ICE Low Impact Sweat 1 + Icy Core 2. Then DH had a dermatologist appointment. After that we did some errands and then went out for lunch. After we came home I got the rest of the housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH! It does sound like you are getting warm weather still if you are able to get some pool time. Great job on BL G&C! Oh, I better check my bands to make sure I got the right ones. A lighter Cathe glute/leg workout sounds nice. Great job on CUB plus icy core 2 and S&S BC extreme! Great job on Cardio Slam extreme 2 with abs mixed in! Oh I bet it would feel longer that way.

Cheryl Great job on RUB! I am sure it was nice to have a slower day at work. Great job on FT BC and your housework! I was hoping we were done with the rain for a while but it looks like it is coming back tomorrow and Thursday. Ugh! Great job on ICE LIS1 plus Icy core 2! You had quite the busy day with appointments, errands, and housework.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout for UB Push and added on the core work. Today was a yoga flow for core work and it included crow pose. I was actually able to lift off for a few seconds. I did put a big bolster in front of me that I kind of used as counterbalance for my chin but tried to not put too much weight on it.

So looks like I forgot to hit the submit button on my post yesterday. Good thing it saves it! This morning I did a ride in Jamaica and added on some core work and a Hatha yoga session.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job ICE LIS + Icy core 2! Good for you getting the housework done after you got home. If I don't do it first thing in the morning I have a hard time getting motivated to do it later.

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout for UB push and core work, and yoga flow! That is amazing that you were able to lift off for a few seconds! I don't Blane you for putting a big bolster in front of yourself. Great job on your ride in Jamaica, core work and yoga! I love that the posts get saved when you forget to post them now. It used to be so frustrating to type up a post and then lose it.

This morning was P30 LI Hiit and Perfect pump upper body. I was so weak, when I started the second set up pullovers with 20 pounds I couldn't even lift them back up! I had to awkwardly set them down and get lighter weights! :rolleyes: Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Isn't it great that your posts get saved so you don't have to retype everything. Great work on your heavy weight workout, your core work and your ride in Jamaica. Good for you in getting off the ground for a few seconds in crow pose. I would have put a big bolster in front of me too.

Pam I am usually the same in needed to get the housework done first thing in the morning or it doesn't get done. Good job on P30 LI Hiit and Perfect Pump Upper Body. I can't always do the second set with 20 pounds and I have to lighten up to 15. It would be awkward to set the weights down in that position.

This morning I did Boss Bands Glutes and Core. Then I went and got groceries and then I decided to have a lazy rest of the day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on P30 LI HiiT plus PP UB! Oh that is frustrating when you have to lower your weight and especially if there isn't an obvious reason why like poor sleep or something.

Cheryl Great job on BB G&C! So nice to have a lazy day.

This morning about an hour and half before I was supposed to get up Benny started doing something weird. His head was shaking like someone with Parkinsons and then when he got up and tried to walk he would stumble or lean to the right. This happened once last week when I was at work and DH was home. He took him to the vet but of course Benny didn't do it at the vet so he told us to video it. So here we are at 2 in the morning following him around the house videoing him and of course, we didn't get very good videos because he wouldn't do it when we actually had the video going. He seems fine now but DH might try to get him to the vet and show him the videos and see what they think. I was able to do my heavy pull workout and added on a core yoga flow. It focused on L-sits which I cannot for the life of me do. You sit on your butt with your legs stretched out. Use your hands to lift your butt and then your legs are supposed to lift up too. Ha! I can get the butt up but not my feet off the ground.

I am taking tomorrow off work. Have a great weekend!

Julie I hope everything is OK with Benny. Good for you in doing your heavy pull workout and core yoga flow. Haha I wouldn't be able to do those L sits either. Enjoy your day off.

This morning I did PRS 2. I went for a bit of a walk in the afternoon even though it was raining out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on BB G+C! I hope you enjoyed your lazy afternoon.

Julie Wow, that sounds scary about Benny. I hope the vet is able to figure out what is going on. Great job on your heavy weight workout and core yoga flow. This L-sits sound crazy, I know I would not be able to do those either!

Cheryl Great job on PRS 2 and your walk in the rain!

Yesterday morning DH and I went for a bike rid, then I did a few errands but was mostly lazy. This morning I did RWH Hiit circuit lower body plus bonus abs 2 and now I'm going to drive to this giant furniture store that is about an hour from here. I have been trying to find a dining room set with no luck so far. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Good work on your bike ride, RWH Hiit Circuit Lower Body and bonus abs 2. I hope you find the dining room set that you are looking for.

This morning I did ICE Chiseled Upper Body. Then I went to work. We had 7 kittens, 2 cats and 2 guinea pigs so it was a busy day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.