Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job your run in Hawaii and your hike in Australia. That is awesome that you are getting better at running. I've always wished that I enjoyed to run since it is such an efficient workout and you can do it anywhere, but I hate every minute of it! I will try to remember to take a picture of the stained glass piece when it's finished. I really wanted to do a different one that had a lot of cats in it, but that one was over 350 pieces and I wasn't sure I would be able to get it done in time.

Cheryl That is great that your last two kittens got adopted. Great job on RUR+CC and CUB+Core. I can't imagine trying to examine two little squirmy rats! :p.

Julie Great job ion Live CC. Is there any way to record the Live workouts while you are doing them I wonder?

Yesterday my friend and I did a 21 mile bike ride. It was really hot and humid so we were happy to be done. This morning was Imax 2 and the abs from Cardio and weights. Every time I think that Tai seems a little better the next time he doesn't. The poor little guy just isn't getting better. I've tried sitting in a steamy bathroom to try and clear his nose and dripping some saline in but nothing is helping :(. I feel so bad because you can tell he's miserable. Frankie, Mia, and Ava were supposed to go for their spay/neuter yesterday, but Frankie and Mia both came down with colds on Sunday, so now they're on antibiotics and are rescheduled for the end of next week. They both seem like they are improving quickly though. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie The rats that are pets are great. I wouldn't want a wild rat in my home though. Great work on Live Circuit Crush.

Pam Good job on your 21 mile hot and humid bike ride and Imax 2 and the abs from Cardio and Weights. Poor Tai I really hope that he gets better soon. Glad that Frankie and Mia are doing well though.

This morning I did Chiseled Lower Body Blast. I didn't do my volunteer shift this morning since we didn't have many animals and there was one other volunteer who wants to work a lot of shifts so since he was going to be there this morning I took a break. So I went to get groceries instead. I also bought an Instant Pot this past weekend so I used it for the first time today. I sure do like it, and it does cook things really fast.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride especially with it being so hot and humid and on Imax 2 and all those Jeannie hops plus C&W abs! Oh no, poor Tai! Hopefully things turnaround for him soon and hopefully the colds that the other kitties have stay away from Tai! Hmm. I am not sure if you can record them. I run the workouts off of the Roku and I have never really looked into it. It would probably be too advanced technology for me to figure out.

Cheryl Great job on CLBB! That sounds nice that you got a break so the other guy could get some more hours in. I have been thinking about getting an Instant Pot but I’m not much of a cook so then I worry it would just sit in my cabinet like my yogurt maker and bread machine!

This morning I did Cathe Live 200. It was ok. It wasn’t what I was expecting so I think that has something to do with my “eh” feelings. From the description I thought it was all weights with no cardio but it was more circuit based. It was a great calorie burner that had me sweating by the end though!

I am taking tomorrow and Monday off work. I have a lot going on these next 3 days and I want to take Monday as a “me” day. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on CLBB. It's nice that you were able to take the day off from the SPCA since you have been there a lot lately. I have a pressure cooker that isn't an official instant pot but I always forget to use it! Everyone that has them seems to love them.

Julie Hmmm, Im not sure if you can record content from the Roku, but it would be nice! I've had Tai, Mai, and Ava separate from everyone else since I got them since those three had colds, so hopefully Tai doesn't get any exposure to the new germs. Get job on Live 200, it sounds like one that I would really like. I hope your busy days go well and you enjoy your me day on Monday!

This morning I doubled up Cardio Party + CC and Stong Body stacked sets upper. It was a long workout, but went by really fast. The stacked sets really seem to fly by to me. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on Cathe Live 200. Too bad that it wasn't what you expected but it sounds like you have a great workout. Enjoy your time off. It is nice just to have a "me" day.

Pam Good job on Cardio Party + CC and Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper. That would be a long workout.

This morning was Lite Cardio Party and 6 pack abs 1. Then I went to the SPCA because we got 6 kittens and 2 cats. So I needed to get all the paperwork done and examine the kittens and cats and then upload all the information to the computer system. Then I took 2 of the kittens to the vet for their neutering and 1 of the cats to have his teeth checked out. It was a busy day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on CP+6 pack abs. You sure did have a busy day at the SPCA!

This morning was Pyramid Lower body and the core only premix from the original bootcamp. I seriously wasn't sure I was going to make it up onto the step for one of the leg presses at one point, but somehow I did. Yesterday I got a lot done on my stained glass piece so I should finish it today if I get time to work o it. I have to get the grass cut and am meeting a friend for lunch. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Pyramid Lower Body and the core only premix from the Original Bootcamp. The leg presses can really get you especially when you get to the 8 repper. You do have a busy day, hopefully you can get your stained glass piece finished today.

This morning I did PHA 2 then I got all the housework done. Ribfest was happening at the park by us so we went down for an early dinner of ribs and chicken. Nice that I have leftovers for tomorrow when I am at the SPCA.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

So I decided to come in today instead of taking it off work. I got a lot done on Friday. I did a run in Mexico and then a Hike in Australia, then lots of housework and organizing a few areas of the house. Then took Sheba to her acupuncture appointment. Saturday DH and I got up early to get some yard work done before the heat hit. Then we went to a going away party for my niece who is moving to Arizona and then did some grocery shopping. Sunday I did a quick weight workout and then did some meal prepping then binge watched some shows. This morning I did a run in Morocco and then a hike in Hawaii!

Pam Great job on CP + CC + SBSS UB! Wow that sounds like a long one but a good one to pair together. Great job on PLB plus OB core only! Oh no, glad you were able to get all the leg press sets in. That is great you got a lot done on the stained glass piece.

Cheryl Great job on CP + 6 pack abs 1! You are definitely keeping busy at the SPCA. Great job on PHA 2! I love leftovers! And it sounds like it would be yummy!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on PHA 2 and your housework. Ribfest sounds like fun and it’s a great bonus to have leftovers to take to the SPCA!

Julie wow, you really did get a lot done! Great job on your run in Mexico and your hike in Australia, your quick weight workout, your run in Morocco and your hike in Hawaii!

Saturday morning Tai was doing really badly so I took him back to the vet. She was asking if we thought he was at the point where he just wouldn’t get better and if we should think about euthanasia . He peeked up a little while I was there though so she tried a new antibiotic and some nose drops and Benedryl. That afternoon he ate like crazy
And he ate great again on Sunday and perked way up. I was so happy, I was crying while he was eating . Saturday afternoon my mom fell and broke her hip and had to have surgery yesterday. The surgery went well but I don’t know how long she’ll be in the hospital. I’m at the airport now waiting for my flight to go up there. I did do rock em sock em plus icy core 1 yesterday and Intensity this morning, but it just about killed me . We also had adoption events this weekend but they were slow. No adoptions. Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Oh my! That is a whirlwind story about Tai. I am so happy he is eating and feeling better. I am so sorry about your mom. I hope she is not in the hospital long and recover quickly. Great job for getting in RSK plus icy core 1 and Intensity!

This morning I did Live Total Body Step Circuit plus Core! It was really good! It was only 5 rounds and then ended with core that wasn’t awful.

Have a great day!

Julie You sure did have a busy weekend. Great job on your run in Mexico, your hike in Australia, your weight workout and your run and hike in Morocco and Hawaii.

Pam I am so happy that Tai is doing so much better. Sorry about your mom. It seems that it is always the hip that breaks when they get older. Hopefully she won't be in the hospital long. Good work on Rock'em Sock'em and Intensity.

Julie Good work on Live Total Body Step Circuit plus Core.

Ummm I can't remember what workouts I did on the weekend :rolleyes:. But Monday morning I did Slide and Glide. It was DH's birthday yesterday so we went out for dinner with our friends so I didn't go dragon boating last night. This morning I did Total Body Trisets Lower Body and then got the grocery shopping done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on S&G and TBTLB! Dinner with friends sounds like a great way to celebrate DH's birthday! Sometimes I can't remember what I did the day before!

This morning I did Live Spin Those Wheels! The first drill out of the warm up about wiped me out. I think I put too much resistance on and had to back off. I made it through though.

Have a great day!

Julie Great work on Live Spin Those Wheels. I bet too much resistance would wipe you out. Good for you in making it through.

This morning I did Rev'd Up Rumble. I was really sore from yesterday's leg workout. My butt and thighs were talking to me. Then I went to the SPCA as we had a transfer of 2 cats and 1 bunny so I did the intake for that. Tomorrow we are getting 5 kittens and 2 rats so I will be there for the intake again. Kittens are so much fun to try to examine.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUUB! TBTLB is sneaky because it is short but seems so effective. I love bunnies! How adorable. I bet the kittens are squirmy!

This morning I did Live HiiT & Sculpt! It was good. It started out with 10 hiit blasts and then moved into standing high rep upper body with only 5 pound dumbbells and then lower body floor work and ending with 5 or 6 core moves that were actually doable. It turned out to be quite the calorie burner. I have a new activity tracker watch, a Garmin Vivoactive 3. This is my first watch that tracks flights of stairs climbed and today it said I climbed 15 flights of stairs during my workout. I am not sure what exactly it was but guessing the curl to press moves and overhead triceps extensions. If anyone looked at my workout they probably would think I had done stadium running!

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on Live HiiT & Sculpt. I bet that was a calorie burner. Let me know how you like the Garmin. I have a fitbit and it also tracks the flights of stairs too. I am not sure how it is calculated either.

This morning I did Total Body Trisets Upper Body. I will see if I feel as sore as I did from the leg workout tomorrow. Then I went to the SPCA. We ended up only getting 1 kitten, 1 cat and 2 rats. So it didn't take a long time to get them examined and the paperwork done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on TBTUB! This is my 3rd or 4th Garmin I have had in the last 6 or 7 years and have never had a Fitbit to compare to. I really like the Garmins I have had and so far this one is my favorite. I really love how well it integrates with my phone. I can accept or deny phone calls, decide which notifications from my phone come to the watch, and even reply to text messages with some premade responses (I think this is only for Androids though). I also like that it looks like a traditional watch. Oh and I can make my own watch face out of one of my dogs pictures!

This morning I did a run on Sarasota Beach and then did a hike in Australia on the treadmill. I'm really glad we got the treadmill. It has been a lot of fun using it.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on Live TBSC+core. That sounds like one that I would really like!

Cheryl I often can't remember what workouts I've done either! Great job on whatever it was, and S&G. Dinner with friends sounds like a nice way to celebrate your DHs birthday. Great job on TBTLB.

Julie Great job on Live Spin those wheels. The spin workouts always wipe me out!

Cheryl Great job on RUR. I think it would be fun getting to play with bunnies at the SPCA.

Julie Great job o Live H&S, that sounds like a great workout!

Cheryl Great job on TBTUB and your day at the SPCA. Hopefully you didn't get the 5 kittens because they were adopted.

Julie Great job on your run on Sarasota Beach and your hike in Australia!

We went to see my mom when I got in on Monday night, but she was asleep so we didn't stay long. On Tuesday we were at the hospital most of the day, but she slept all day. I did get to see my niece, nephew and their son for lunch and then my other nephew and niece and their new baby for dinner. On Wednesday we spent most of the day at the hospital and my mom got discharged that afternoon. She was awake all day and really wanted to get out fo the hospital. She didn't know why she was there and kept trying to get up and took out her IV and kept trying to take out her catheter. Luckily she was really happy to get out of there and has been so much better so far since getting home. I did also get to see some high school friends for lunch on Wednesday which was a lot of fun. Most of them I hadn't seen in 40 years. I got home last night. This morning I did Athletic Training and had to take take Ava, Mia, and Frankie for their spay'neuter and then I picked up Mai and Tai. I was so happy to see how much better Tai is doing. He's running around and playing and seems like a different cat. She did take him to another vet on Wednesday who put him on another anitbiotic in addition to everything else that he is one but he is doing great. Have. great day!

Pam

Julie I have been contemplating getting a Garmin. I will need to keep yours in mind when I decide to start looking. I love that you can make your own watch face. Great work on your run on Sarasota Beach and your hike in Australia.

Pam There was a bit of a mix up with the kittens we were suppose to get. If they haven't been adopted we may get them this coming week. Glad that your mom is doing better and is out of the hospital. That would be fun to see high school friends from 40 years ago. Glad that Tai is doing better too. Good job on Athletic Training.

This morning was Step Moves and then I got all the housework done. Then in the afternoon I decided to be lazy and do nothing.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Step Moves and the housework. Sometimes being lazy is exactly what we need!

This morning was Revved up Rumble, the calorie crush, and six pack abs 1. Frankie, Ava, and Mia all did well with their spay/neuter yesterday, but they are all on a new antibiotic because they are still congested. Toni and Paulie started sneezing and coughing last night too, so I'm not taking anyone to the adoption events this weekend :(. Have a great day.

Pam

This morning was CCC it was pretty much like it usually is huge dread factor but then it goes by so quickly. I can't do the last core move anymore because it hurts my knees so I subbed in another round of the butterfly sit ups. We had 4 adoptions at yesterdays event, all cats and no kittens which is awesome. Todays event was so busy but we only had one adoption. It was very strange. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.