Strength in Numbers

Hi ladies, we got home last night. It looks like you have both been doing well. Cheryl, I hope that the regatta went well! I hope that your weather has dried out and given your plumbing a break Julie, you must have been getting some crazy rain! We had such a great time on our trip. The Amazon was really fun, but the Inca Trail was definitely the highlight. It was the hardest hike we have ever done by far, but it was just beautiful the whole way. There are several ruins that you get to explore along the way before getting to Machu Picchu, wild orchids along the trail, amazing mountain views, and just the trail itself is so pretty. I was sick the first day which was no fun at all, but luckily it was a 24 hour thing and we are assuming it was something that I ate. It was a good thing I felt better for day 2 because that is the really hard day. You start the day at 9000 feet above sea level and climb to over 13000 feet, before going to back down another 1000 feet or so. We were very happy when we finished that day! This morning I did PHA2+six pack abs 1+ extended stretch 2. Now I'm getting caught up on laundry and yard work and getting things back together. have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your heavy weight training your nap and meal prepping. Good work on HiiT DWP and LIS 1 plus Icy Core 1 and Cathe Live Metabolic Burn. Wow you are really having humid weather.

Pam Welcome back. I would love to do the Inca Trail. Glad that you were not sick for the whole hike. I bet the altitude may have had something to do with it as well. I saw your pictures on FB and it looks amazing there. Good for you in doing PHA 2 + six pack abs 1 + extended stretch 2.

The regatta on Saturday was good. We had much better weather than we did the week before. We didn't win anything but we had fun. Sunday my allergies were so bad I could hardly breath. I hadn't had allergies like this in years. I didn't workout since I couldn't breath so I made Sunday my rest day. We did go out and visit with my mom though. Monday I did Low Impact Challenge and then got some running around done. In the evening I went dragon boating. It was a really nice night. This morning I went to Twist and had a good workout and then it was grocery shopping.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cathe Live Jabs and Abs! It was more steady state than intense which feels like exactly what I needed mid week. The ab section started a little tougher than I would have liked with a long plank series but then it wasn't too bad.

Pam So glad you had an amazing time. Sounds like that would definitely be a tough hike but the views would make it worthwhile. Great job on coming back and getting right back into it with PHA 2 plus abs 1 and es 2! Hope you get caught up pretty quickly. We are still getting rain but near the volume we got last week so our plumbing is ok for now.

Cheryl I am glad you had better weather and more fun at the regatta this past Saturday. Oh that is scary about your allergies. Is it pollen allergies that was causing it? Great job on LIC and Twist! I think it is the rain and then our temps are going from 70s one day to 50s the next. Crazy weather!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Nice that you had good weather and had fun at the regatta. It's nice to win, but as long as you are having fun that is more important. Wow, that is crazy about your allergies, I hope that they are calming down. Great job on LIC, dragon boating, and Twist.

Julie Great job on Live J+A! Starting abs with planks would be tough, it seems like those are usually at the end of the ab workouts. I'm glad that the rain has lightened up and your plumbing is cooperating. That would be no fun at all.

Yesterday I got the laundry all done, the lawn mowed and trimmed, and the pool (mostly) cleaned. This morning I did Imax 3. It was tough and my glutei are talking to me after yesterdays workout. Now I'm going to get the patio furniture out and cleaned up so that we can hopefully start spending some time outside. I am getting 5 kittens today too :). Three of the 5 I had were adopted while we were gone and the coordinator is going to keep the other two until they get adopted because she would rather I take the little ones. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Cathe Live Jabs and Abs. Cathe normally does planks at the end of a ab workout but I guess it is nice to get it out of the way. I have no idea why my allergies were so bad. It could have been pollen but I am not sure.

Pam My allergies went away on Monday. It was weird that I was having so many issues on Sunday with them. Wow you sure didn't waste any time getting things done. Good work on Imax 3. Nice that three of your kittens got adopted while you were away.

This morning I did Lite extended stretch 1 and 2 and then I worked with my foam roller. Then I went to the SPCA and it was a busy day. We had 8 cats, 3 rats, 2 love birds and 1 rabbit. My 2 hour shift went by really fast.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Cathe Live Low Impact HiiT plus Upper Body. It was better than I thought it would be. The HiiT section wasn’t super intense so it left room for strength work which was pretty good except hardly any back work. Just rear flyes and pullovers to work back. She could have put some rows in there I think. The core section was short and not too bad either.

Pam Wow you got a lot done! Great job on Imax 3! We have had a few good days to sit outside but have gotten a lot of rain and colder days. Hoping our weather starts to get better soon and no more 50 degree days! You are jumping right back into fostering with 5 kittens right off the bat!

Cheryl Great job on LITE ES 1&2 plus foam rolling! I’m glad your allergies are all gone now. Hopefully it was just a weird fluke and not something that will repeat. It is nice to be busy and have the time go by fast sometimes!

I am taking tomorrow off work so I will post again on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie Good work on Cathe Live Low Impact HiiT plus Upper Body. Enjoy your long weekend.

This morning I went to Twist. There was mobility work for the shoulders which I need. They feel a bit stiff sometimes. Then I got some cleaning and laundry done and then sat outside. It is really nice here, we are able to sit outside and have dinner now.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did FS Boxing Bootcamp + Legs and Glutes. Then I met up with a couple of friends for a walk. One of my friends moved away so she was down because her son was in a baseball tournament. It was great to catch up with her. Then I did a couple of errands and then just vegged out later in the afternoon. It is really hot here in the upper 80's.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Wow that is strange that your allergies were so bad and then went away so quickly. I'm sure that you are't complaining about that though! Great job on ES 1+2+foam rolling! Love birds! I bet that was fun and something different. You get a little bit of everything there don't you?

Julie Great job on Live LIHiit+UB. It seems like Cathe picks one muscle group to just kill in most of her workouts and then sometimes goes lightly on some of the others. The woman from the rescue was texting me before we got home asking when I was going to be back and telling me she had 5 kittens waiting for me :) . I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

Cheryl Great job on Twist and your cleaning and laundry. It's nice that you are getting to enjoy the nice weather. We are getting some now too. I love sitting outside for dinner! Great job on FSBC+L&G and your walk with your friends.

Thursday I went for a 24 mile bike ride with my friends and then took my nephew to get a car in the afternoon. when we first started looking he said he really didn't care what it looked like or anything as long as it runs, but we found one that he really liked the look of and how it drove so I think he was pretty excited. His car broke down a couple of months ago and he has been walking to and from work, so I'm sure he is happy to have a car again. Friday morning I did Ramped up Upper body and the bonus abs. Then it was a pampering day for me with a hair appointment and a pedicure and we went to see Earth, Wind, and Fire last night. It was an outdoor concert and it was a gorgeous night so it was really fun. This morning I did Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower and the calorie crush from Metabolic blast. I like he format of the stacked sets, but the lower body one is pretty short. They are saying it's supposed to rain here all weekend, but it hasn't started yet so I'm going to try to get some work done outside before it starts. Have a great day.

Pam

Good afternoon and Happy Mother's Day. I hope your fur babies are spoiling you today :p. This morning I did Hard Strikes. I was going to do the premix that adds bonus core but there was so much core in it already and I was toast by the end of the su/pu combo so I didn't do the extra abs. Yesterday we skied for the first time this year and my shoulders are feeling it today. I just spent the last few hours cleaning the mold off the ceiling under the deck so now I'm wiped out. Have a great day!

Pam

Friday I did Cathe Live Fit Tower Cardio Legs. It was tougher than I thought for some reason. Of course it didn’t help even on my day off I still had to get up at 3:30 just to get my workout in and all my other errands and chores. Saturday I did not work out but again had to get up early but this time only 5 to get some more errands done before meeting my family for a get together for Mother’s Day. Got home late that night and something I ate did not agree with me because I was sick Sunday night. I didn’t get to work out Sunday morning either since my stomach was still iffy. This morning I did do my heavy weight training since I was feeling better. Hope everyone had a great Mother’s Day!

Cheryl Great job on Twist! Oh the shoulder mobility work sounds wonderful. Glad you were able to relax outside in the nice weather! Great job on FS BBC + L&G! Oh wow that is really hot. We were in the 50s over the weekend but are inching back up to the high 60s and 70s this week.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride! That is so nice you got your nephew a car. I am sure he is thrilled! Great job on RUUB plus bonus abs! Oh what a nice spa day for you plus an outdoor concert in beautiful weather! Great job on SBSSLB (that’s a mouthful) plus MB CC! Great job on HS! That one does have quite a bit of core and shoulder work at the end. No wonder your shoulders are killing you with HS work plus skiing plus cleaning the deck ceiling!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job Live FTCL! Wow, I can't believe you got up at 3:30 on your day off. That is truly amazing. It sounds like you had quite the busy weekend. What a bummer that you ate something that didn't agree with you, but I'm glad that you are feeling better now Great job on your heavy weight training.

This morning was Imax 2, with all 128 jeannie hops! Now I'm off to paint the bedroom ceiling. I think I might actually get this room painted at some point :) Have a great day!

Pam

Pam We do get a bit of everything at our shelter. It makes it interesting to see what we have when I go in for my shift. Good work on your 24 mile bike ride. You are a nice aunt buying your nephew a new car, he is very lucky. Great job on RUUB + bonus abs and SBSSL + the calorie crush from Metabolic Blast. Nice to have a pampering day and going to see Earth Wind and Fire. Good job on Hark Strikes. Yes there is already a lot of ab work in that one. I bet you were pooped after everything that you did.

Julie Good work on Cathe Live Fit Tower Cardio Legs. Oh my 3:30 on your day off you are very dedicated. Sorry that something you ate didn't agree with you. I can relate and it isn't fun.

Pam Good work on Imax 2 and your favorite jeannie hops :p

Saturday morning I went dragon boating. I was glad that it was in the morning because by the time we were done it was getting a bit toasty. Then I got some prepping done for Mother's Day. Sunday morning I didn't workout as we were having my mom and brother over for lunch. After they left I was just lazy. This morning I did Rockout Knockout and will be going dragon boating tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did HiiT 30/30 and ICE LIS 2 plus Icy Core 2! 30/30 seemed so much harder than I remember but I also was having 2 left feet during the warm up.

Pam Great job on the 128 Jeannie Hops and the rest of Imax 2! Is the ceiling the last thing you have to do?

Cheryl Glad you got done with dragon boating before it got too hot out! That sounds like a nice weekend you had with getting together with your family for Mother's Day. Great job on RK!

Have a great day!

Cheryl It's actually my mom who bought the car for my nephew, I just took him to find one. My brother and sister and I decided that she would want to do that for him. Get job on dragon boating, I hope you enjoyed the Mother's Day lunch. Great job on RK!

Julie Great who bon 30/30+ ICY core! Sometimes 30/30 doesn't seem too bad and other times it kills me :rolleyes:. The ceiling is not the last thing, I still have to paint the walls! I did the trim and the ceiling so I am slowly getting there.

This morning I went for a 24 mile bike ride with my friend. After that I put another coat of paint on the ceiling. I was so bummed when I saw that it needed it because it was. major pain to pain. I had an extension pole for the roller but it was broken and I had to go buy a new one in the middle of working on it. The second coat went on a lot easier, but my neck hurts from looking up. I think the ceiling should be done now. I sure hope so anyway! I think the next time I paint a room I will do just the walls :) There was a big crack in the ceiling that I had to fix though so I didn't have a choice on this one. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on HiiT 30/30 and ICE LIS 2 and Icy Core 2. 30/30 seems hard for me sometimes too. I guess it is how you feel that day.

Pam Good work on your 24 mile bike ride. Painting the ceiling is a pain. Glad that you finally got it done.

This morning I went to Twist and then I got groceries. It was a rainy day here so in the afternoon I had a nap and then watched NetFlix. A pretty lazy day.

Cheryl

This morning I was so tired and did not want to get out of bed. I was in an all day class yesterday and have another one today. These things wear me out. Anyway, I did get up and did Cathe Live Total Body Blast with Step. It was bootcamp style and went by really fast thankfully. I was also able to modify many of the cardio blasts to low impact because my left heel has been bothering me.

Pam Great job on your 24 mile bike ride! Bummer about your pole breaking in the middle of painting. Hopefully that 2nd coat does the trick. Painting ceilings is the worst I think because of the awkward position. I hope you don't have too much lasting neck pain.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! Your afternoon sounds lovely of napping and Netflixing! Perfect thing to do on a rainy day!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on twist! A nap and Netflix sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon!

Julie Great job getting up and doing Live TBB with tea, especially when you were't feeling like it. I hope your heel feels better soon! My neck feels pretty good today so luckily the neck pain was very temporary.

This morning was PHA + bonus abs. It seems like I have been doing those strong and sweaty abs a lot lately :rolleyes:, time to mix it up! Then I did some laundry and went and got a truck load of mulch. I still have a little more of it to spread but I needed a break for lunch. I think I need about 4-5 more truckloads too :confused:, but that will be for another day. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good for you in getting out of bed when you didn't want to and doing Cathe Live Total Body Blast with Step. I hope your day goes by fast for you, all day training isn't fun.

Pam Good work on PHA + bonus abs. Wow that is a lot of mulch, spreading that is a workout in itself.

This morning I did Yoga Relax then I went to the SPCA. It was a busy day with 4 cats, 3 rats, 2 love birds, 2 guinea pigs and one bunny.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning was another not wanting to get out of bed but I did and did Cathe Live Hitching a Ride. It was pretty good. We are having a picnic at work with my unit and supposed to get great weather which is always a relief when you schedule these things months in advance and have no idea what the weather is going to do.

Pam Great job on PHA plus bonus abs! I never know whether it is better to do one ab workout for a while until it gets easier or mix it up all the time. Glad your neck is feeling better. Wow! That is a lot of mulch! Do you buy it in the bags or is it just dumped in the back of the truck and you have to shovel it out?

Cheryl Great job on YR! The training days went by pretty fast but man they are draining! I was exhausted by the time I got home last night and I am hoping that is what my morning troubles are related to.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.