Strength in Numbers

For the Gallery sales, I go to a friends house and we craft on projects like Christmas tree napkins, felted soap and dryer ball, bags for grocery shopping, coco drinks...my friend is ruthless. She wants to do even more and I'm going to have to tell her I'm done. LOL! Although I love doing crafts it's too hard to finish up the crafts we are doing in time for the Gallery. I offered to package them up! Lots of work ahead of me. LOL My Gosh, I thought I had it bad. LOL. It's fun though.

Julie, Great job on Cycle Max Extreme on Sat, for Sun Get Glutes. Glad for you for only a 3 day week of working.

Take care,

Janie

Julie great job on CM extreme and GG. I'm with you on being impatient for the new series. I think it's getting close though!
I'm trying out taps talk and can't figure out the multi quote thing, so I will probably have multiple posts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Janie the felted soap looks really cool! but good for you for saying enough is enough! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Let's see, this weekend, I did GSCT, X10 cardio blast and XTrain core 1 on Saturday. Sunday was a rest day and the morning was supposed to be PRS 2, but instead I did Intensity because I just needed it. Plus, today is hubbies birthday so we are having ribs, scalloped potatoes and veggies and chocolate chess pie ( he doesn't like cake). Have to take it wash the rest of the week other than Thursday! Take care!

Pam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last night I did Athletic Step. First non-spinning cardio since I pulled my calf muscle. I did wear a compression sleeve for my calf which I think helped. So far so good with no problems.

Pam Great job on GSCT + X10 cardio blast + xtrain core 1 on Saturday! That is a lot but I know GSCT is pretty short. Great job on Intensity this morning. Happy birthday to your DH! Hope you both have a wonderful dinner together. I have never had chess pie but I bet it is good. I am not a fan of the tapatalk app. I am actually thinking of getting rid of it as I haven’t used it in a month but it keeps sending me notifications on my subscribed threads plus notifications on forums it thinks I would enjoy joining.

Janie Is a dryer ball a substitute for softener sheets? How do you make one of those? I don’t blame you for having to say enough is enough. There is only so much that you can do. That was nice of you to offer to package them up.

Have a great day!

Last night I did a Get Glutes strength workout and then made a couple no bake cheesecakes for Thanksgiving. Need to make pumpkin bars, pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce tonight. Hoping to also get Tabatacise (or at least most of it) done tonight too. Tomorrow is going to be another Get Glutes strength and then Thanksgiving feast! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I probably won’t get to post again until Monday.

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope you all did as well. Can't wait to get started again on my exercising. It's truly been to long. We're leaving Shelton and going back to the Beach House for a couple of weeks while the Gallery is opened and then will come back to Shelton until March. Tonight I will do a workout and come back to post it. Read all your posts and seems you all are doing well and feeling happy. All is well.

Dryer balls are a substitute for dryer sheets. And it doesn't take as long to dry your clothes.

Love you guys,

Janie

Today was a 2 hour walk on Wash -a- way beach. Mostly took pictures and walked fast in-between photos. Rolly came along as well. LOL;) So much destruction this year.

Janie

It was a beautiful crispy day and rode a bike to visit one of my friends. We had coffee and a good time. Then rode my back home again. My legs now have DOM's. Yea!

Janie

This weekend was nice. Wednesday night I did Tabatacise and Thursday morning I did a Get Glutes strength workout before heading to my mom’s for Thanksgiving. Friday I did AOLIH and then went shopping with my parents and sister. It was not very crazy out this year except in the shoe department at Macy’s. I was trying on boots and it was like a disaster zone there. Saturday I took as a full rest day but did do some grocery shopping. Sunday was Get Glutes strength and then another day of being lazy. Now it is back to the daily grind. Kind of nice though since my eating was horrible over the weekend. Looking forward to getting back on track with that.

Julie Great job on AS, glad to hear that your calf is doing better! Yes, my Saturday workout sounded like more time than it was, all of that took me about 80 minutes so not too bad. I agree, the tapatalk app isn't very good. I will be deleting it. Great job on GG and your bake a thon (and no bake a thon :)). Great job on AOLIH and more GG workouts too. I didn't venture out on Friday, but I did go to the mall yesterday. It was dead, I couldn't believe it!

Janie So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did also! I ate too much, but I guess that is what you are supposed to do on Thanksgiving! Great job on your long walk on the beach. I saw your pictures from Wash-a-way beach. So sad! Great job on your bike ride. What a great way to get in your exercise and have some fun too!

I think the last time I posted was last Monday. I did a workout Tuesday morning, but I can't remember now what it was. I took Wednesday as a rest day because we went down the the beach Tuesday night to see some friends who were in town from Rhode Island. I got home Wednesday afternoon and did my food prep for Thursday. Thursday morning was Imax3, Friday was Crossfire, Saturday was supersets and Sunday I took off. This morning was XTrain1 Chest back and shoulders. I had forgotten how much I like that workout! I really like the format. I really can't believe how fast the week went by. I did work all day Friday and part of Monday but still, wow!

I did 30/30. I love this workout! Sunny gorgeous day today and very cold. Brrrrrrrrrr!

Pam, Great job on Tues. even though you don't remember which one. LOL, you are too funny. And for Wed. for taking a rest day. And on Thanksgiving day for doing Imax3, Frid. Crossfire, Sat. supersets and a rest day on Sun. Good job on this mornings XTrain1 chest, back and shoulders

Julie, Good to know you had a nice weekend. Great job on Wedn. Tabatacise and Turkey day for doing Get Glutes strength workout. Then on Frid. doing AOLIH and shopping. Black Friday, you are brave, I stayed in. Glad you took a rest day on Sat. Great job on Sun. Get Glutes . My eating was horrible as well. Yes, it's good to get back on track.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night I did the cardio from 4DS Kickbox. I love that one but it felt really easy last night and I felt like I could have done more. I didn’t though. :rolleyes:

Pam Great job keeping up with your workouts over the holidays with Imax 3, Crossfire, Supersets, and XTrain CBS. Looks like we are getting close to the new workouts coming. I am still impatient and hoping that truck makes it cross the country by Thursday or Friday.

Janie Great job on 30/30! That is a great workout. Short but so effective.

Have a great day!

JanieGreat job on 30/30, that one never gets old!

Julie Great ob on 4DS Kickbox. It always seems like the cardio is done in minutes when I do that one! Sometimes you just need one that feels a little easier.... :) Did you see that Cathe's December rotation includes the new workouts for the last two weeks? I'm going to be out of town next week, so I will have them waiting for me when I get home :D

I forgot to tell you that I did Ab ripper X after supersets on Saturday. I was still feeling it yesterday, so I was cursing Julie ;) This morning was XTrain cardio leg blast. have a great day!

Pam

Happy Hump Day ladies. Last night I did the abs from Low Impact Cardio and this morning was Spinervals into the red zone. My butt wasn't too happy with a cycling video that day after legs :oops: Have a great day!

Pam

I forgot to let you know on Tuesday that I had an all-day meeting on Wednesday and would not be able to post. Tuesday night I did a Get Glutes strength workout. Wednesday night I got home about 45 minutes late so I did Cycle Max Express.

Pam Great job on adding on Ab Ripper X! I have still not done that one. I just couldn’t get into Tony. He is no Cathe. I am glad you enjoyed the after feeling from it though. Great job on CLB! That is a good one. I think I like that one better than plyo legs. Great job on adding on abs from LIC-original at night and doing Spinervals the next morning.

Have a great day!

Been keeping up with my yoga and cardio, but I have to say I'm soooooooooo busy. But tonight is all done. Now the people in the gallery will hopefully sell our stuff and we all can maybe make a little money. It's only until the 15th, but oh I'm so glad the work is over. Did have fun with the craft making though. LOL! Rest time. You know, I did answer everyone's post, but our internet connection must have disconnected me. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow sometimes and simply just doesn't do it's job. Dish use to me so good, and now...

Julie, Great job on Get Glutes and hope your meeting on Tues. was good. And for Cycle Max Exp.

Pam, Great job on abs work from LIC and for Spinervals into the redzone the next morning. DOM's are good. LOL! And for doing Ab ripper X after supersets on SAT. And for this morning XTrain cardio leg blast.

Julie, great job on Cardio from 4DS Kickbox. Nice to have extra enery, isn't it? Good for you!

Take care,

Janie

Last night I did a Get Glutes strength workout. Hoping today goes by fast. I have an 8 hour day and 5 of them are for meetings. Joy! So happy it is the weekend though. Ready to get my weekend relax on.

Janie Great job on keeping up with yoga and cardio. Yea, that is good that the gallery prep work is over. Now you can relax and enjoy the holidays.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your GG on Tuesday and Cycle Max express on Wednesday! I agree that Tony is no Cathe. I actually didn't think most of the ab ripper x was too bad while I was doing it, so I was surprised at how sore I was. There were a couple exercises that I had to quit early on, but I guess I was just expecting it to be a lot worse. I had done it before, but had totally forgotten what it was like. I think I like CLB better than plyo legs too.

Janie Great job keeping up with your yoga and cardio despite being so busy with your art work. That will be exciting to see how things sell!

Julie Great job on GG last night. I am hoping my day won't go by TOO fast because I have so much to get done!

Yesterday I was so busy I forgot to post, sorry about that! As soon as I was online I started getting messages from people,it was just one of those days. I did start it off right though with XT2 Bis and Tris and Core number 1. This morning was supposed to be Crossfire, but I subbed that in for something else last week so I did To the Max extreme instead. I skipped the ab work though since I did Core number 1 yesterday. I am headed to Austin on Sunday for the week, so if I don't get to post between now and then, have a great weekend and week.

Pam

Walked the beach and stopped to see some friends at wash a way beach. They may have about a yard left before the erosion is up to there foundation. Yikes. Took some really neat photos of them. They are such a loving couple and take everything in stride. I don't know how they do it. Also did a 20 min. on my mountain climber machine. It was a cardio day. Yesterday was my rest day. I swapped days. LOL

Pam, Great job for doing XT2 bis and tris and core 1. And today for To the Max extreme. Enjoy Austin and hope we here from you any how. LOL

Julie, Great job on Get Gluts strength w/o. Enjoy the weekend, you deserve it.

Take care,

Janie

Saturday morning I did Supercuts and then ran errands and visited my parents awhile. Sunday was Get Glutes strength and then being lazy and eating way too much! I know I feel this way every Monday but I can’t believe it is Monday already. I am excited about the downloads being available. I spent most of Saturday night and all day Sunday downloading the workouts. I wanted to start previewing them but didn’t get a chance. Maybe this weekend.

Pam Great job on XTrain Bis & Tris + Core 1 and TTM Extreme! I hope you have a good trip with great weather.

Janie Great job on your walk and 20 minutes on the mountain climber. It would be sad to see your home being washed away but I am glad they are able to take it in stride as you say.
Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.