Step N Motion I

StepEdith

Cathlete
Just curious anyone ever do this one? I know with the new series just coming out that is all the rage of course. However, b4 the new stuff did anyone ever pull this one out and have a go at it?

Edith

Hi Edith,

I have Step & Motion. I did it once or twice when I first bought it a few years ago. If you don't own, I wouldn't buy it. I love all Cathe's videos but this one is dated and not as challenging as her newer ones. I held onto it for my teens to do as it is easy to learn and not an intense work-out.

Hey Edith,

I've always been curious about this one as well. If you do get it please let me know what you think about it.
I don't have a problem with it being dated, and I can't go "high intensity" every day, so a nice 60min straight step routine would be fine with me on a lighter day! :)

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

I have this one from the first go 'round. I believe if I am thinking correctly it is the one with Cathe's sister and Cedie in it??? This was my first Cathe tape ever and I loved it! It was given to me by a friend when I was first trying my hand at being a fitness instructor. I have since loaned it out to numerous others who are beginning a fitness program and thinking of stepping at home. As I recall it has a step workout and then some type of lower body blast at the end.I wanted to check out the format for you only to find that I had loaned it out yet again! For someone used to modifying intensity on their own or someone just starting out this is a good option. Of course the most fun is just to see how far Cathe and Cedie have come on their fitness journeys. A few years and kids later they just keep getting better!!!! Gives me DEFINITE inspiration. I guess I can blame this tape on making me a CATHE-holic haha so it has a special place in my heart. HAPPY SWEATING! ps sorry for gushing LOL

Since it's on it's way to me and I don't have it yet I can only comment from the video clip on the site here. I don't think Cahte's sister Liz or Ceedie are in the SNM I tape. I think that's the Rock Hard Bottoms with the beach background and Cathe's hair is cropped off short and curly in that one.

I'll know more for sure after I get it. I guess it's my thing with the older vids cause back when they were being produced I was busy being sick and couldn't exercise much for years. WELL NOW, that's been over for quite a few years and I'm going back and getting all the older vids and recapturing that time for myself. It's been a blast. I'm having a real go of it.

I sooooo wish Cathe would release those old videos again that are not being put out any longer. I know she feels they are dated but I'd just love to have them

Edith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.