Step Moves... I'm a dancer!

michefit

Cathlete
I just "got" this video the second time through - I feel so graceful and awesome when doing this one. Even though it's on the lower intensity side I am still sweating and working. And the moves are so cool I pretend someone is watching me and impressed with my coordination...Ha! I will use it on the days I need to work out but really don't want to - and then have so much fun it will lift my spirits. Thanks Cathe - always a pleasure!

I totally agree. So much fun! And, Cathe is so good at how she breaks it down so you don't get all mixed up. Great workout.

Joanne

I totally agree. So much fun! And, Cathe is so good at how she breaks it down so you don't get all mixed up. Great workout.

Joanne

Hi, Jo-Jo! I was trying to figure out which Shock Cardio workout is my favorite, and it must be Step Moves because I've done that one four times so far!!! I just love it!

I enjoyed this workout also. (still working on the 3rd combo) The plus for me was I can listen to it and get it in a lot of parts. :D

Another Step Moves fan here. It's so much fun. I've done it seven times and I smile alot during it. But, then again, I consider, myself a crew member in every workout! hahahahahaha

I've done this one for the first time last Saturday and all I have to said is that I love this workout!!! It feel so good to finish, I was a little worried because I knew it was the trickier one but I'd kind of practice before and I did it twice on Saturday, my favorite part is the reverse cha-cha and the second combo" my DH ask me why twice?! Just for fun and I wanted to make sure that I got it right..

I really liked this one alot. I've done it twice and pretty much got it. I still get tripped up on those triplet things over the step---but I finally got it figured out :p and it is so fun!

I did it today and it took me a lot or rewinding to get the moves down. But it was fun. I just dislike that song ...something about hands up...it's in a lot of the dvd's. But the rest of it I liked. The moves are really fun.

Did this one for the 2nd time today and did pretty good. I was def frustrated the 1st time I did it! My only problem today came at the very end when she put all 3 combos together. I couldn't remember them all!!! I was a bit behind the 1st time she did it, then the 2nd time I remembered. And so that went for all 3 of them at the end section.

I got the triple run, but I seem to be adding an extra shuffle-trip-catch up step btwn that and the move prior to it. I can't get it to flow smoothly with the prior steps. I'll eventually figure it out.

I like this one! The 1st time I did it I thought I wasn't going to try it again, I was soooooo frustrated, but I said to myself that I will give it another try. This time was much, much better. Just a few little things. Will do this one often, I think.

Nan

Another vote for Step Moves. I love the choreography and the music. I think for right now I am addicted to Step Moves.

It is the Happy Dance!

I was pleasantly surprised. I normally hate highly choreographed step as I have 2 left feet. I really enjoyed this one.

Mary

I did this DVD for the 3rd time today and I just have to say, once you learn all the moves down pat and stop having to rewind, it is SO much fun!!! I was able to complete the workout with such fluidity and it was great!! Def one of my faves :D

I am going to do this workout for the first time on Saturday. I am sooooo looking forward to it! Rhythmic Step is my favorite step workout - so I am really excited to try this workout.

How does this one compare to Athletic Step or any of her other step DVDs in terms of intensity? Is it one that really gets the HR up there?

Step Moves: Intensity

Heather: I would say the intensity is at a medium level. Some days, that's what you need.

Nan: I agree, took me 4 tries to really memorize all three combos.

Just love how this dvd flows, I love this workout, the moves, some familiar, some new, are just great. It's FUN to do! Thanks Cathe,

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.