Step Boss crew members?

Will the old crew members Cedie, Lorraine and Amanda be in Step Boss? I really miss them.
I
Will the old crew members Cedie, Lorraine and Amanda be in Step Boss? I really miss them.
Hi! I read from Cath_Admin what they posted.

I do agree with you!! I love the old gang!!

I still miss Cede!! It would be nice to see her doing the Step again!! I noticed that Cede loved doing Step!! I could be wrong!! But, if she did it would nice to see her again!! But, she may have an injury or she has other things to do. I know that it takes a lot of time and energy to do Cathe’s Productions. But, if Cede is out there I wish her well!! And I hope she keeps stepping no matter where she is!!! Jen Den

As long as Cathe is at the helm, I'm good with whoever is chosen to be in the cast. Cathe's energy & enthusiasm plus her cueing, timing & rhythm make her the best step instructor bar none.

I do agree that Cedie was her best step side-kick. ;) I've noticed in the live classes that Nicole has a good & fun energy when it comes to stepping.

Trina, is Amanda doing figure competitions again? I know she did them in the past. How do you know she's doing them now? Instagram? Not trying to be creepy, I just find Amanda so inspirational as a fit, healthy mom.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.