STEP BLAST!

Rynn69

Just did Step Blast (or what I call Step Blast From the Past!). I love this Cathe workout. Once you learn the choreography, it goes so fast and makes you smile and sweat at the same time! Although I love Cathe's newer crew members, Rhonda was one of my favorites. Does anyone know if she will ever be in another Cathe video?

Just did Step Blast (or what I call Step Blast From the Past!). I love this Cathe workout. Once you learn the choreography, it goes so fast and makes you smile and sweat at the same time! Although I love Cathe's newer crew members, Rhonda was one of my favorites. Does anyone know if she will ever be in another Cathe video?

HI Rynn,
I love Step Blast, too! So much fun! Unfortunately, Rhonda moved away so it doesn't seem like she will be back!
Welcome to the forums! I don't post much, as you can tell!\, but I "lurk" a lot!
Sherry

I would really love another taller supporting trainer to join the Cathe crew for some workouts. It really helps to demonstrate how much space is needed to execute many of the floor exercises and how many reps of lunges etc. can be done in X amount of time for those of us with longer limbs.
:) Not that I don't really, really enjoy who we have ...don't get me wrong.

I love doing an older wkout and falling in love w/ it all over again!!! Good stuff!! As far as crew goes....I miss Lorraine and Cedi. I enjoy seeing the new faces, but there's something about working out w/ "old friends". I like watching Brenda giggle a bit when doing tuck jumps or something...not jumping very high...I'm right there with you Brenda!!!

Thanks for your post Rynn69. I finally did Step Blast for the first time ever last night. Although I didn't get every single step just right on this first try, I thought it was the most fun choreography of any of Cathe's step workouts! It WAS a blast! With only one riser per side used by Cathe and most of the crew, it was not intimidating on a night I was a little tired. My goal is to get the choreography down and then move on to two risers. Also loved the more intense blast moves at the end of the workout.

Elsie, I am wondering if the newer cast member Kate is tall, like Rhonda - she may be of help to you when following steps. As for me I'm with tlc93 - I enjoy working out with the "old friends" Brenda, Jai, Cedie and Lorraine. Any chance Cedie and Lorraine will be back in future workouts?

I only have the first 2 combos from the Timesaver DVD and really enjoy them. I may need to look into this one as a future acquisition :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.