Step 360--I think I must have!

LauraMax

Cathlete
Looks like a bosu had a baby with a club step. :D I saw it at my gym & it looks so versatile--I'm thinking you could do actual step routines on it & it'd be so much easier on feet & joints, & I see myself using it w/the new TRX system, & apparently you can use it for curcuit training too.

So break out your credit cards ladies, & do your part for the American economy! ;)

Step 360, the Ultimate Step Aerobics Platform & Workout

Hi Janie--you can find a ton of clips on YouTube if you search for Step 360. I have to warn you though, if you watch the clips you will not be able to stop yourself from buying this thing! :D

Hmmm.... looks interesting..... Might have to check this one out.

Having Jessie as a trainer would be very easy on the eyes.

Oh my, you are so right, this looks great! The 360step (not Jesse) ;) I have a BOSU, but this looks like it would work on more of my step workouts than the BOSU does. I find on some of Cathe's more intricately choreographed routines the BOSU is hard to keep up - it works for some of her routines though.

Plus I just moved to a new place that has cement floors with vinyl tile overlaid on top - owie! (miss my old wood floors with carpeting!) and this looks like it would help my knees and plantar fasciitis-prone feet. I did just order the step shox but now I soooo want this!

Let us know if you end up purchasing it and what you think!!

Oh no!!! This does look good, really good. I need to wait a bit though. I just ordered Kangoo Jumps that are set to arrive tomorrow. It'd be hard to discreetly have another fitness item arrive at my doorstep! My husband just shakes his head with all my fitness gadgets. Hmmmm..... if I could find a way to sneak it into the house...........:eek:

Thanks for posting. It looks like it will be a future purchase. In the meantime I will be jumping and bouncing all weekend on my Kangoo Jumps.

OK I ordered. Found it on HSN for $99 plus free shipping. I'm really looking forward to this--I just hope it's wide enough to do some of the more complex step like Rebecca Small. I'm excited to get it, will let you know how it goes!

LauraMax said:
OK I ordered. Found it on HSN for $99 plus free shipping. I'm really looking forward to this--I just hope it's wide enough to do some of the more complex step like Rebecca Small. I'm excited to get it, will let you know how it goes!

Hi Laura
Please let us know how you like it.
HSN? Interesting.
Thanks
JT

ooh, thanks for letting us know!

Oh and let us know about those Kangoo jumps - I have looked longingly at those, too!!

Oh for goodness sake! I haven't been on here in ages, log on today, find this post, and am now $100 poorer...thanks Laura ;););););) Can't wait to try it...my step is about 20 years old and my joints are just wearing out therefore I haven't done step in forever. This will probably make me want to step again!!! Thanks for the post Laura!!!!

Wow, all these gadgets ladies! All the money spent!
We have the best workout equipment available every day- our own body weight.
Buy a skipping rope and do some tabata training. Plenty of burpees, push ups, high knees, jacks etc. etc :D

Oh Great.... thanks alot, Laura- the enabler!!! I went ahead and ordered it. Always loving getting new fitness toys!! Plus it's not high impact and seems joint-friendly. I love my Bosu but since I sprained my ankle badly a few years ago I am kinda paranoid about playing on it much!

Pam

ohh, this looks like fun! I don't have a step anymore, as I was having back problems and had to do away with high impact stuff, so I sold all my Cathe DVDs/videos :( Thinking of getting this (and maybe one of the new low impact Cathe step workouts) for my birthday in July. Would love to know what those of you that bought it think of it when it arrives!

It may be fun. But I'd be afraid of twisting my ankle or knees. It looks unstable. I get thy it is meant to. E for the core and uses more muscle. But at the state in my life it may not b good for me. I'd love to hear how it did for others. Maybe these concerns I have is paranoia?

No more equipment or dvd purchases for quite awhile. It all started with Cathe's March Madness...11 dvds, an urban rebounder, and a 55 lb US weight weight set later...I should be good for the next couple of years...NOT!!!

i've actually been looking at this for a while....but if i bring another gadget into this house i think my husband will scream(and he is NOT the screaming type....lol).....but i still have my eye on this one....please let us know what u all think:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.