Steig Larsson fans

Resurrecting this old thread

I am resurrecting this old thread to say that I had Kate Atkinson's books on my Kindle for almost exactly a year now, and finally read Case Histories. I think Kate Atkinson is now officially my favorite author of all time. :eek: That's how much I loved this book! It's not for everyone, but it sure was for me.

On all of your recommendations I have purchased The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I needed something since I belong to a book club that had been focused on Harry Potter but its been years and its time for me to move on to the next thing;)

Alisha

I am resurrecting this old thread to say that I had Kate Atkinson's books on my Kindle for almost exactly a year now, and finally read Case Histories. I think Kate Atkinson is now officially my favorite author of all time. :eek: That's how much I loved this book! It's not for everyone, but it sure was for me.

Nancy:

yeah! What did I tell you!?!?!?! Now you have to read all the Jackson Brodie books, and the fourth will be out here in March, already published in UK, entitled, "Started Early, Took My Dog." Great title!

At the moment I am reading "The Lonely Polygamist" by Brady Udall. So far, it's excellent and I am not a proponent of polygamy. The novel highlights, so far, how with polygamy, everyone is suffering, little bits of pain that no-one else seems to understand. It's also highly funny. I still cannot force myself to watch a single episode of Big Love, so I thought I would try this and I am not regretting it.

Nancy, after Kate Atkinson, it's on to Laurie R. King for you!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.