[:::::] squeaky clean thursday [:::::]

Kate, how are the floors coming along in the bedroom? Remind me how long your room is going to be torn up with this project?
Nina, I read briefly about your parenting woes. Collin is 4.5 so it was not so long ago that he was doing some of that same stuff. I think around age 3 is when I really started using time out. Just remember that is in normal behavior for that age child - not a reflection on your parenting!
Colleen, what sorts of exercises do you do when you see your PT?
Angie, have a great time on vacation!
Anne, what's the latest on the condo?
Steph, your diet amazes and inspires me!
Patti, I read your success story also - how amazing!
Klaudia, sorry about your parenting woes also. I lose my cool with Collin so easily sometimes....
Becky, welcome! I am Katie, age 27, married with one son, 4.5. I work outside of the home as a case manager/probation officer and of course taking care of DS and DH is another full-time job. I try to workout 5-6 days/week, and currently I am training for a half-marathon (or trying).
Hi Robin!

Today is going to be super busy - I need to try to get to work a bit early. My supervisor's b-day is today, but instead of cake and a lunch out, I fixed her a fruit tray with a candle in the middle and we got a cert for a pedicure. She has really cleaned up her eating recently and lost some weight so a cake was not really appropriate for her.

I have an appointment at lunch and then the appointment with sports med guy is at 245pm. I can't wait to shell out almost $100 in co-pays today :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyway, cross your fingers that the appt goes well!

And cross your fingers that eats are good today - cereal for b'fast, fruit and almonds for snack, light chicken salad and ww crackers for lunch (on the go), yogurt for snack, HUGE salad for dinner. I will get more veggies in tomorrow when I am not eating on the fly so much!

Good Morning !

Yesterday was not a day I'd care to repeat any time soon !

I went to the dentist for my regular cleaning and found out I need a crown (scheduled for Monday), and have cracked the enamel on two teeth from clenching in my sleep! My gums are receeding due to aggressive brushing too !:(
I came home with a sore mouth and two more appointments that are going to cost big bucks !:mad:

Then halfway through the day my DH came home....because he caught the stomach virus that is going around.
He never gets sick , but he was really feeling awful. Went straight to bed and slept until around bedtime when he got up for a few minutes , drank gatorade and went back to bed !!!
I am spraying Lysol like crazy, opening windows and trying to keep DD & myself healthy.
Today the plan is to eat lightly, drink lots of liquids , exercise and STAY AWAY FROM DH !!!!;)

MIC is on the rotation & there's no way I'm doing that one. The past few nights I've not slept well at all (last night I slept on the couch to avoid germs) and I'm dragging this morning. I'll try something less intense.

Fingers are crossed that today's a better day !

Happy Friday Eve Everyone !!

Becky

I think I'm going to be mostly MIA today. This clogged duct is killing me. I wish Mike could be home to help me out with the girls....:(:( I have a horrible headache, a fever, I'm nauseous, and I have SHOOTING PAINS in my boob that go straight to my nipple. I'm kinda scared this advanced to mastitis already....

Katie, I hope your appt goes well!
We won't be able to put put furniture back til the end of next week!
That is AWESOME about your tray for your boss! Very inspiring!

Becky, Hope you don't get sick!! My DH has had a talking-to from our dentist for brushing too hard too.
Hope today is a better one for you!

Kate I'm sorry about your duct clog...maybe you should go to the doctor.

Katie she is going to love the fruit tray. Good luck with your appts. I hate those med insurance co-payments too. I think the insurance companies don't want us to go to the doctor.

Becky sounds very painful but you gotta get it done. I just made an appointment for me and the kids.on my pay day b/c co-payments. Good luck with not getting the stomach bug.

Hey to the rest of the clean ladies.

I have to work this eve from 6-9...crazy hours but it's kinda fun. I think next week I'll get my training for cash register.
I need to go grocery shopping, maybe today.

I didn't sleep well either and been up since 5...I guess I'm stressed out about back to school stuff. I not sure why I just have to order uniforms for my DS and school supplies.

robin, doctor, shmoctor!:p sadly, i know all the tricks to get rid of this...i've had more clogged ducts than i can remember!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i just wish mike could be home so i could get some sleep.
id think that shift would go fast! my sister libby just started at mcd's. that cash reg would be SCARY!!!!
when do your kids go bts? sorry abt the stress...i'll be right there w/ ya in a cpl weeks!:(

Morning!

2 days and counting til I'm relaxing on the beach:) I need to get my errands done today-hoping my parents want to come by for dinner since they won't see the girls for over a week. Had to revise my schedule-my PTO meeting went way over last night so I'll run today. Did GS Legs-standing yesterday and was I sweating buckets! I love that workout!

Katie, good luck today at the doc's. Hope they can figure out what to do. What a great idea for a birthday treat!

Becky, sorry about yesterday! How about a nice incline/speed walk on the treadmill? Or a bike ride?

Kate, feel better! Can your FIL come by for a bit so you can rest? My dad was such a blessing when I was preggo-he came over at the drop of a hat to help. Do only what you have to-have the girls help. Hugs!

Robin, it'll take you longer to get ready and go to work than you'll actually be working! Hope you can get some rest too. My mind's been racing with everything I need to get done for vacation and school, not to mention finishing the bedroom switch. Deep breath-we'll get there!

Hi Patti, Anne, Nina, Lisa, Colleen, Angie, and Steph!

Gotta get some coffee...

Klaudia, I took your advice without even knowing it ! I did CC #3 on the TM and core from Amy Bento's APX and CPS. Was a good workout for me today.
I am so ready to go to the beach . Where are you going ?
We're going to Hilton Head but not until late next month. I'm TRYING to wait patiently, but I'm not doing a very good job !!!:confused::cool:

Kate, I hope you feel better soon !!!! That sounds awful .:(

I'll get better at personals, but I need to learn all of your names first !!;)

Becky

Great minds, Becky!;) We're going to Muskegon, MI-it's on the shores on Lake Michigan and only 3 1/2 hours from where we live in Chesterfield, about 30 minutes northeast of Detroit. We rented a house right on the beach:)

Klaudia, You know I can't ask for help!:eek: Im doing a bit better getting up and around. When J naps I'll take a hot shower and wring my boob out!:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek:
oh, your vacation sounds marvellous!!! I'm ready to go again!
WTG on GSL! and PTO - booooo!:p I am soooo glad to not be on the board this year!

Becky, YOur vacation sounds great too!
Great WO! I'm thinking elliptical tonight - no impact for my poor boob!:p

Kate, listen to me (in my stern voice): yes, you can ask for help. Trust me, it won't kill you. ;-) Just do it already, okay?

Klaudia, are you excited about vacation? It sounds lovely, I love Lake Michigan.

Becky, you poor thing! Sorry about the dentist woes and DH being sick. That's no fun.

Robin, at least working those hours you know you'll be busy and it will fly by. Plus, it should make you tired and then you'll sleep tonight, right?

Katie, great work out! Good luck at the doc today. And I love the birthday treat--you know I love me some pedis!

Hi to everybody else!

I'm giving a training class today, but it's only 5 people, so it should go smoothly. Plus, it's a class I've taught approximately one zillion times, so I know just what to do.

Have a good Thursday, everybody!

anne

robin, it's kinda like giving myself a mammogram!:p:p

anne, thanks for the encouragement! alas, it'll be me & the girls today.:)
hope the clas goes well - thatd be my worst nightmare!
working from home tmrw?

Good Morning Everyone!

My muscles were really tight and sore yesterday but they are nice and loose today after a good stretch at PT last night. I got more exercises which I am mad about but I know it will help me get better - but I need more time to do them. This morning's workout was ASC 2 Quick premix since it is supposed to be a recovery day for me. I will do the recovery workout on Sunday which is my stretch day.

Katie, I do exercises to strengthen my outer hip (hip raises are one of them) and quad - since it is focused on strengthening the muscles right above my knee they are hard to describe.
Kate, sorry about your clogged duct. Hope you can get some rest today.
Robin, I agree those hours are bad but at least it is a short shift.
Klaudia, I miss GSL. I might do this during recovery week. I realized I can't do legs during insanity.
Becky, sorry about your terrible dentist experience. Hope today is better.
Anne, good luck with your training class.

Hi Everyone else!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
hot shower = happier mama!

colleen, ugh....time! if you ever find a secret source - let me know!!! asc totally humbles me....i need to spend more time learning the footwork.

crazy morning and now i have to go to my interview. i'd like to just press pause on this day and breathe! soirry for the lack of personals. did a crazy interval run this am - i was a mess at the end. clean eats too, will do abs later. i will not let stress get me today.

katie, good luck at your appt!

kate, glad the shower helped.

klaud, i am so excited for your vacation.

anne, good luck with training.

steph, glad y-day is over for you,a nd sorry forthe dental issues.

hi colleen, hi lisa, hi robin.

nina, hope the interview goes great!
you are on track w/ wo & eats! ^^5!

can i pause this day too????? its been one problem after another today. but we have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and no life-threatening illnesses!

but:(:(:(:(:( julia has a yeast infection. ivebeen treating it w/ calendula & acidophilus but its just not helping. poor thing is bleeding now:(:(. off to the pharmacy for some monistat i guess

Hi everyone,
I'm having another nutso day at the hospital. Its summer! why is it so busy?

Im so sorry to hear a lot of you aren't feeling great :(

Katie, its must be nice to be home, and that's a very thoughtful B-day gift! And i love your dinner as well :)

Becky, mouth pain is awful, i feel for you. I think a less intense w/o is a good idea

Kate, oh Kate! That sounds awful, i'm glad the shower helped a bit. I so can't relate to a blocked a duct...i don't even really have boobs :)

Robin, back to school is always an expensive time, but if the kids are in uniforms, maybe that will save some money over the year?

Klaudia: nice w/o. I think i'd like to join in on the beach thing too, if you don't mind

Anne, what do you teach?

Colleen, nice w/o. Did you get hurt? I haven't been around much to know, and that's a important thing.

Tonight, going to do Chest and Back, P90x. I'm going to have to work late tomorrow, so another 4am w/o tomorrow i guess, i hate these! Oh, i could take a rest day, but no, that would be normal..

Eats so far, good, my tummy's a bit off, but i had coffee today, and sometimes my stomach hates coffee.
I hope everyone is having a good day
Steph

Three out of five bags are packed! Girls are working on cleaning up the basement-can't leave the house in disarray before we leave! My parents are coming over to see the girls one more time before we go and so I can go shopping! I'm hopin gto find some cute stuff cheap:)

Kate, so sorry about baby J:( I remember those days well, unfortunately. Hope the Monistat helps.

Nina, good luck! Let us know how it went!

Colleen, PT is a lot of work! At least you know it's helping.

Anne, I'm very excited! The forecast looks really good-lots of sun and warm temps:)

Steph, come on over!;) What do you do at the hospital? I'm thinking I might do a
P90X rotation when I get back before tackling STS again.

Off to more cleanmax/packmax...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.