spinning

marypd77

I would love for Cathe to do a spinning/indoor cycling video. I am limited to what I can do for cardio because of my knees.

I too would love a spinning dvd....i think I even requested a year or two ago...I find the spinning dvd's on the market now are kinda weird!

BestICan

I suggested a spin workout also and would love for cathe to do a spin workout. I use cardio coach now - used to take spin classes at the gym but do all my workouts at home now.

I would also love to see Cathe do some spin DVDs. There are very few challenging and high quality spin DVDs on the market.
Spinervals are the best I've found but there is so much that Cathe could do that could enhance the at home spinning workouts.

Spin Bike for Sale

I have a brand new spin bike that I have never used taking up space in my guest room. Anyone interested?

Another vote for spinning

I too would love to see a spinning video. It would be great to have multiple challenges (sprints/hills/combos of both) and then recreate the workout blender from the Body Blast series so you could easily mix and match the challenges for a variety of workout options. With Cathe's signature premixes included on the DVD, of course. ;)

Kristi

Ditto on a spinning DVD or 2 or 3!

I use one of the profiles Cathe posted a while ago, and it's a toughie! I'd like to get her "spin" on spinning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.