Speaking of shopping....

Jaffas

Cathlete
How many workout outfits are you bringing? Any tips from repeat road trippers would be appreciated. :)

Last year I brought one outfit per workout plus a couple extras in case I didn't like any of what I brought (LOL). On Saturday, I ended up keeping my outfit on all day for the workouts rather than change in between...just felt that I was sweaty anyway, why bother changing! But I always bring extras just in case:)

I brought one outfit for each workout, but I ended up wearing one of them for two workouts, so I ended up with an extra. I think I did the same thing the year before.

Last year I brought one outfit per workout plus a couple extras in case I didn't like any of what I brought (LOL). On Saturday, I ended up keeping my outfit on all day for the workouts rather than change in between...just felt that I was sweaty anyway, why bother changing! But I always bring extras just in case:)

LOL I did that too!! It won't stop me from getting new outfits for this years classes :)
Tracy

And that's exactly what I thought I would do, bring a lot and wind up wearing one thing all day!

I usually bring one workout outfit for each class and then an extra.

My intentions are usually to change between each class and that NEVER HAPPENS!! I get so wrapped up in everything going on that getting into a fresh outfit is the last thing on my priority list!

That doesn't mean that I won't still bring at least 5 outfits!!!:D

I realize that this is a bit premature and they will probably address it down the road but I'd like to be told exactly what I need to bring. :D I'm not used to using a gym either. What do you need to take with you? How many clothes? What type? Shoes? Do I need lots of shoes? ;) Will all outings involve some type of physical activity? I probably wouldn't want to wear a skirt if they did. Ya know? I mean, it will be July before you know it and I need to pack. :eek:

Don't worry Rhondalyn, you will get a very detailed packing list that will answer all of your questions before the RT. I can't remember exactly when the coordinators post it, but it will be in plenty of time to pack for the event!

Just hang in there...the coordinators will get you all set!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.