some more Cathe converts

lori254

Cathlete
I brought my Ab Circuits DVD to work so that I could get in a quick ab workout during lunch break. Now I have a little group of my colleagues joining in, including one of the guys. They had never heard of Cathe before, but are now going to check out her website and order some DVD's.:)

wow you do ab workouts at your work? where do you guys do them? do you have a break room with DVD player? how cool, i am jealous! i would love to get a core workout in during lunch!

We have a little gym -- 2 ellipticals, a treadmill, free weights, bench, weight machine, stability balls, yoga mats, cork floor, mirrored wall. The ellipticals and treadmill have a little tv for each machine, you can watch a DVD or listen to a CD while you workout. Also a TV and built-in DVD player for the room. A previous executive bought the equipment as a gift when he left the company...so generous! Anyway, I brought the Cathe Abs Circuit DVD and when others in the room saw it, they wanted to join in. The guy who joined in is really fit, he runs most days and works out with weights. Today he was saying he really felt it in his abs from the workout we did yesterday. Tomorrow is "medicine ball abs", should be fun...

^^that is fabulous!! more companies should have employee gyms!

I'd be all for that! Our office is really small though (in staff, not space) and we used to have a whole lower floor empty. I kept asking for a workout room, but they opted to remodel and rent it out to other people as office space! What a waste! :( Of course, I'm really the only fitness fan in the whole place.

It's all about money.

Some people have all the luck! My husband works for a large company and they have a whole gym with yoga classes and everything! They get a longer lunch break if they workout at lunch. :p

Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.