SOLD OUT

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
We are officially sold out for the Glassboro 2011 Cathe Road Trip. Congratulations to all of you who made it in !!!!:D:D:D

If you did not make it in, please continue to sign up as this will automatically put you on our our wait list. We always go to this wait list if/when we have cancelations. So you still have a chance to make it in. We will not charge your credit card while on the waiting list.

Also, don't forget we have our 2011 Disney Road Trip on July 4th weekend that you can sign up for next week too.

Thank you everyone for your continued support!!!

Cathe

NJ Road trip

Hi Cathe! I signed up for NJRT and my payment went through, however, I still have not received confirmation. I checked with my bank and the $100 deposit it on hold. THere are several us in the same boat. Can you update us on what the problem may be? Thanks!!

Sharon

Same here! I got in and my payment went through, but I still did not get a confirmation email.

Kristin

I also got through, was told to check my email, and got no email. What is happening? Am I in or not?

Confirmation Email

After first checking your junk mail folder just contact [email protected] Someone will get back to you on Monday if they haven't already. As long as you saw the "Your payment was successful" you know you're in. Emails in an event like this where there is a tremendous number of people ordering at the same time can have delivery problems.

I never got a number or an e-mail confirmation either, but my payment is being processed by my bank,so I feel much better now.I registered at 1:05pm.

Suzette

Road trip email confirmation

Don't worry. As long as your credit card was charged you know you're in. It's very common to have email issues in the sign up for Glassboro because of the load on our server and other reasons.

It said my payment was successful, but I have checked my bank for three days and the deposit is not posted. Can someone tell me if I am in?

It said my payment was successful, but I have checked my bank for three days and the deposit is not posted. Can someone tell me if I am in?

This link was provided by SNM from another thread in the RT forum. Hope this helps. I got an email Friday night, but you may have to wait until Monday now. Good luck.

Kristin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as your credit card was charged you know you're in. Customer service will get back to everyone on Monday, but we've already checked every reported email problem sent to [email protected] after close of business on Friday and every single case was fine. People who reported an issue before close of business on Friday have already received a response and they were fine too. There are many reasons for not receiving an email confirmation from typos to the most common reason of the server receiving more request in a short period of time than it can handle. This only affects the confirmation email, not your registration.

I registered at 1:10 PM, no charge to my credit card, no word either way yet. This is turning into a very long wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.