So, who's in?

Suzette and Mama Pew! I got in--so excited!!:D I am # 87. A friend who I introduced to Cathe workouts is coming too. This will be her first time! It was great to be a member of the Chain Gang team! Kareng

so psyched!

I am in at #47. I was so nervous b/c my work computer is so friggin' slow. This will be my first RT and I am so excited! Bring on the summer baby!

Kristin

Somehow I was #1. OMG, I can't wait.

New Rters, don't be nervous, this is such a fun, engaging, electric group. You'll forget you were ever nervous as soon as you meet another Rter

Past trippers...I can't wait to see your awesome sweaty faces again.

Cheers, and I'll see you all in July

Oh, and Cathe and SNM, thanks for making it all happen. :D

Somehow I was #1. OMG, I can't wait.

New Rters, don't be nervous, this is such a fun, engaging, electric group. You'll forget you were ever nervous as soon as you meet another Rter

Past trippers...I can't wait to see your awesome sweaty faces again.

Cheers, and I'll see you all in July

Oh, and Cathe and SNM, thanks for making it all happen. :D

HA! I was wondering who got in before me! I was #2!

I'm in!!!

I must be seriously good or something because I got in twice #58 and #61!!! E=mailed support to check it out and free up one spot for one lucky tripper!!! Hope to see you all there Texas gals give a shout out!!! Teresa

Missing and Returning RT'ers and 1st timers!

I must be seriously good or something because I got in twice #58 and #61!!! E=mailed support to check it out and free up one spot for one lucky tripper!!! Hope to see you all there Texas gals give a shout out!!! Teresa

Hey Teresa :D Looks like a good group of returning Texas gals -> Virginia, Pinky, Pennie, Jean (the Queen of RT's) and probably more.

And for those that didn't get in - keep your hopes up and make sure you're on the wait list... :rolleyes: And especially those that we will miss this year for whatever life's reasons ...these are important and will miss you much. Smooches to All! Well big hugs anyway, heheheh :eek: but of course there's next year!

Now - the best is yet to come for those attending for the first time. Don't be nervous, okay. I know, you're thinking Right! It's like everyone knows each other - NOT - there are very few that come knowing someone. That is until the next RT. Just remember, you've come to know Cathe & crew from the workouts, and all the attendees are in the same mindset. They Get It! Not only fitness, food and tons of fun - new friendships that will last a lifetime. And just think about it really working out live with Cathe and 1.2.3. whoosh--the weekend will be gone before you know it. :(

OMGosh, OMGosh - from the time you arrive until well after departure, you will have a blast...you'll leave with memories (and lots of photos-that's a requirement you know - lots of pics with Cathe!). Now, it's been said before that this experience ranks up there with your wedding day and having babies... :rolleyes: Believe It.

So get ready to "Work, Work" -- and for me (and Jodi Jodi) sometimes like to put a song title or phrase to an experience...here's what I offer and others feel free to chime ♫ in :p (you know you want to).

Remember "Dirty Dancing" the last dance -
Now, I've had the time of my life...
And I owe it all to you
(Cathe)

Way to go, all you lucky Road Trippers. I'm sorry I couldn't go this year. Liann, Michele, Cat and a few others, I'm counting on next year!!! Have a wonderful time.

So get ready to "Work, Work" -- and for me (and Jodi Jodi) sometimes like to put a song title or phrase to an experience...here's what I offer and others feel free to chime ♫ in :p (you know you want to).

Remember "Dirty Dancing" the last dance -
Now, I've had the time of my life...
And I owe it all to you
(Cathe)

LOL Cyndi! Let's see....how about "Gonna Make You Sweat"?
Come on let's sweat baby
Let the music take control
Let the rhythm move you

And for those who don't know, Cynthia (RetroFit) is the Official Road Trip photographer and all around good egg. Make sure you get a chance to talk to her, because she is DA BOMB!!:D

This is going to be my first time and I am nervous and excited at the same time. Cant wait to meet all of you and Cathe and crew.
Rooha.

We're back Baby!

Numbers 6 (Cathy) & 56 (Kevin) Old ball and chain gangers checking in! Hey Suzette!

We left the decision to go down to the last minute. Believe it or not, I was more excited about going than my wife. I guess it's old hat to her. This will be her 3rd and my 2nd. I can't wait to start jumping and then jump higher!;)

Did any other guys register this year?

Kevin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.