So, who's in?

I'm in at #11. I not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud to say this will be road trip # 7.

Can't wait to see everyone.

Jean

I am in at #105. Now that's cutting it way too close for my heart!!!! I couldn't get the link to work on my computer so had to run to my husband's laptop.

Is it July yet???

Bev

Congratulations to everyone who made it in this year!!!! I wish I could go... maybe next year. So be sure to post LOTS of pics so I can live vicariously through y'all!!! :D

A message from DebbieH

Got a text message from Debbie and she's congratulating everyone that got into the RT this year!

...and Bev - #105 that is close, but you're in and that's what counts. :eek:

I'll miss you Cynthia! :'( And Amy and Monica and Jodi and Phyllis and Bethany and Wilson and the list goes on and on... You guys take LOTS of pictures!!! I want detailed reports back on everything!

The PA branch of T-12 is in.........I'm #90-something!!!
(Jersey RT #5 for me!)

OMG! I'm so excited I can't sit STILL!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

T-12 is back, all of us!!! So watch out, everyone! :)

I won't be exercising, I will be 3 weeks out from having surgery, but I still wanted to join in the fun and see everyone!

I was so excited that my stomach was doing flip-flops as it got closer to 1pm!!!

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D So glad you're all in!

#41 and #101

My sister and I both got it. I'm #41 and my sister just squeezed in. We were on the phone within minutes . . . asking did you get in? Can't wait to meet everyone. Now I need to step it up a notch and get in shape to work out with Cathe. On the Ask Cathe forum, she said the RT sold out in just under 10 minutes. Wow!

Last edited:
I'll miss you Cynthia! :'( And Amy and Monica and Jodi and Phyllis and Bethany and Wilson and the list goes on and on... You guys take LOTS of pictures!!! I want detailed reports back on everything!

We will miss you too!! And Michele also! :(:(

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and to meeting new people too!

WOOO!! I'm in - was #2!! My sis (Jolene) is in too, #58. SO EXCITED! Third trip for both of us.

And Heather - still WAY excited that you're in!!!!!

I got in with #32. This will be my 3rd RT. Yipee Skippee and Hot Diggity Dog! I am beyond excited! Congrats to all who got a spot and hope to see everyone else next year.

:D:eek::):D:):eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.