So where are YOU located? :)

Capital District, Upstate NY

I am located in Troy, NY, which is just outside of Albany, NY (about 2 1/2 hours north of NYC). Is there anyone else located in the Capital District area? It would be great to connect with someone local! :D

Carola,

My DDs and I checked the weather in Phoenix today (my brother lives there too) and we are just happy with our 101 today!!! :eek::eek: How do you do it?!?!?!?!

you're in england??? cool, i lived there when i was a child. i loved it, then. we lived outside of london, (middlesex, greenford) it was so beautiful there. and , now i'm stuck in hot dry, dead texas. no rain, 100' temps for 5 wks. it is pretty miserable. i could definitely be in england right now.:(
cathy

Late to this - just back from DC.

I'm North of NYC:
45 min from PhyllisG
15 min from TheBrain (as in Pinky and?)
1hr 20 from Albany

JenG

I live in SW Connecticut now. (moved here in 2000)
Grew up in a suburb of Buffalo (Yes, it snows there. The rumors are true...)
Went to college in northern Indiana (Notre Dame--Go Irish!)
Lived in San Francisco area for 8 years and in the Sacramento area for 5.
Also lived in Chicago for 2 years (love that town!)

Side benefit of moving to different states: I'm good at geography :)

Johnahah - My husband grew up in Hamburg and we are actually headed there today for our Summer Pilgramage to Buffalo. I actaully love Buffalo...we watched the "The T.O." on VH-1 last night and were amused...we really aren't football fans, though. I also work in Camel, NY...not too far from Danbury, CT...that may be near you??

JenG - Hello, neighbor! TheBrain is what a bunch of my students call me...a take-off of my last name!

Aimee

Grew up in CT and LOVED it there .......!!
but have been in Ohio for years and years.

My heart is in the South though. All you Floridians are lucky people !!!!;)
I love South Carolina and Georgia too. Beautiful states , awesome weather if you like the heat and I do !!:cool:

Becky

Hi Aimee,

That's too funny! I grew up Orchard Park and we'd go the bars in Hamburg! Yes, I live right near Danbury. You work in Carmel? We're practically neighbors!!

Enjoy your pilgrimage this weekend--we'll have to compare notes on what to do, where to go and who has the best pizza, wings and beef on weck! :p

Johnahah - My husband grew up in Hamburg and we are actually headed there today for our Summer Pilgramage to Buffalo. I actaully love Buffalo...we watched the "The T.O." on VH-1 last night and were amused...we really aren't football fans, though. I also work in Camel, NY...not too far from Danbury, CT...that may be near you??

JenG - Hello, neighbor! TheBrain is what a bunch of my students call me...a take-off of my last name!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.