So where are YOU located? :)

Liann

Cathlete
Every once in a while it's fun to see where all the catheites are located. I know we are spread all over the globe. So where are you from? :)

I'll start. I live near the Gettysburg battlefields (PA) and supposedly one of the most "haunted" areas in the US! :eek:

LOL catherine, too funny. my family is all in NE tenn, so know what you're talkin about.:) i got transplanted to texas as a child and will be forever, i'm sure. married a 7th generation texan, so my chances of gettin' outta here is slim to none.:) doyou live near louisville? i would LOVE to go to kentucky bluegrass country. i'm a horse nut, would love to see the derby.

amber, what a great place to live. i would love to see that part of the country. super part of our history.

oh, i am in new braunfels, tx. just north of san antonio. and, i also am a catherine, but go by cathy.
adios

Gilroy, CA - "Garlic Capital of the World"

This weekend is our Garlic Festival, every kind of garlic food you can think of including ice cream, wine, snails, etc . . . YUM !

So Catherine I was gonna say if y'all don't wear shoes then you'd be stepping in piles of horse pucky, right? :eek:

Woodstock NY--the 40th anniversary of the Woodstock festival is coming up and celebrations are being planned. Of course the festival did NOT take place in Woodstock. The town is a long established artist's community tho famous for the festival.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.