So what are your latest dvd purchases? ( workouts)

>What is CIA?

www.ciavideo.com
They are having a presale of their new DVD's, and a sale on their older ones if you buy any new one. (CIA video = Greg Twombly, who used to direct and produce Cathe's workouts, and still produces them, I think). I think Cathe's first workout video was a CIA production.

My latest workouts:
Gilad's new one (preordered)
Gilad Interval Training and Best of Bodies in Motion
Petra Kolber PK Grooves -- love her steps workouts, so thought I'd try this one!
The Firm Upper Body and Standing Legs
The Beach Body YBB retail set
WHFN Fit Prime 4-DVD completer set

Powerstrike 4 with Ilaria

Before that the latest 5 from Cathe.

And a treadmill in a pear tree . . . .:+

Dianne,

Thanks for the offer. That's really kind of you. I however would need something in DVD format. Do you not like the Stotts pilates or just tired of them?

Lisa

Lisa -

I just didn't really care for the ones I have. They seemed a little too stiff - the instructor bored me.

I've had them for a couple of years - maybe I'd like some of their newer stuff. But right now I'm into pretty high intensity workouts.
I've been doing Cathe since she started 18 years ago.

Sorry I couldn't help you out!

Dianne

Loraic-

Thanks for the bosu workout recommendations! I've been using it for yoga balance poses, squats, lunges, abs....but have not used it thoughout a whole workout. I can imagine it would be intense}(

I don't have gliding discs but I got a Spri Xerdisc and balancing on that is even harder than the bosu.

JJ

Dianne,

Thanks for the info. I used to go to a pilates class once a week, but found that expensive. I do like to do pilates on my rest/stretch days though. It has done wonders for my abs and flexibility. Wow, Cathe for 18 years! I just started the last couple years and I'm addicted. I never thought you could get a high intensity workout from home videos until I discovered Cathe's workouts.

Lisa

Just (1) so far this month-
I purchased Cardio Fusion, just got it in today...Yipee, I can't wait!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

My latest purchases have been p90x,jari love slim and lean and ripped to the core,turbo jam get on the ball(waiting for it to arrive) also the regular turbo jam series. I am thinking of ordering the bar method or fluidity. Havent decided which yet.

Hi!!!
All recently Cathe - Gym styles,Kick Punch and Crunch/legs and glutes, Push/ pull and supersets, Cardio kicks. Love them all; can't wait to get more!!! Nancy~~~:)

>Kathryn:
>
>How do you like Dumb Training?

I've just previewed it so far (I tend to have a nice collection of 'virgin' workout on hand, LOL!) But it looks interesting. Not healvy weight work, but very functional. It's always hard to judge those kinds of workouts just by looking, IMO.

I just purchased Jillian Michaels both of her 2 pks to use as add ons for something different I did one today and I loved it. There are so many I want I just have to be patient.

beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

I recently purchased crunch cardio salsa on recommendation from a friend. It is great fun and good for a "light" day when I'm not in the mood for high intensity (or not in the mood at all).

Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.