So excited...order placed - anyone else?

BlakKat

Cathlete
Thank you Cathe for asking for feedback and reading everyone's suggestions. After reading the details I am even more excited for this series than before. It sounds amazing! There's usually one workout in a series that I think I won't use as much as the others, but these descriptions for each one are everything I love! And as usual, so many bonuses and options - you really have incorporated it all. Can't wait to see what you are going to put us through ;) - will be stalking the forums for updates!

Thank you, Cathe, for listening to suggestions and offering the bonus weight DVD!!! I'm most excited for this! I always wished all the Muscle Melts were combined into one workout. I know I'm going to use the bonus DVD so often, and I never used the Muscle Melts because I don't like to work separate parts on different days (except upper and lower -- and you're including a premix for that! YAY). You're THE BEST!!! Already preordered!

Just ordered. Can't wait. Be a great way for me to ease into retirement. I retire the end of this year and what better way to do it than jump into working out to a brand new series. More stretching, bonus weight dvd, I'm stoked! Looks like she took a lot of suggestions into consideration this go around.

Thank you Cathe for asking for feedback and reading everyone's suggestions. After reading the details I am even more excited for this series than before. It sounds amazing! There's usually one workout in a series that I think I won't use as much as the others, but these descriptions for each one are everything I love! And as usual, so many bonuses and options - you really have incorporated it all. Can't wait to see what you are going to put us through ;) - will be stalking the forums for updates!

Thanks for your feedback and sharing your excitement!

Thank you, Cathe, for listening to suggestions and offering the bonus weight DVD!!! I'm most excited for this! I always wished all the Muscle Melts were combined into one workout. I know I'm going to use the bonus DVD so often, and I never used the Muscle Melts because I don't like to work separate parts on different days (except upper and lower -- and you're including a premix for that! YAY). You're THE BEST!!! Already preordered!

So happy to hear your feedback! Thanks!

Just ordered. Can't wait. Be a great way for me to ease into retirement. I retire the end of this year and what better way to do it than jump into working out to a brand new series. More stretching, bonus weight dvd, I'm stoked! Looks like she took a lot of suggestions into consideration this go around.

Thanks for your order and for sharing your excitement!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.