So… which ICE workout did you do first?

I did Chiseled Upper Body today. Just the regular workout. Definitely intermediate, but I really enjoyed it. I cannot lift really heavy any longer, so this is perfect. I matched her weights, but I'm not feeling 100% so I wanted to take it easier. When I'm feeling better I'll up the weights. Fun workout, though. Time fly by. No repeats and each move was not done forever. I love it.

I did Chiseled Upper Body today. Just the regular workout. Definitely intermediate, but I really enjoyed it. I cannot lift really heavy any longer, so this is perfect. I matched her weights, but I'm not feeling 100% so I wanted to take it easier. When I'm feeling better I'll up the weights. Fun workout, though. Time fly by. No repeats and each move was not done forever. I love it.
I have this one on my schedule for tomorrow. Thanks for your insight.:D

I've done To The Mat, which was a nice burn for over all legs but was still able to walk and sit the next day. Did Rock'm Sock'm including the blizzard blast, loved it, so much fun. Just finished Low Impact 1 & 2 and blizzard blast and also loved it. My quads are really feeling it after that one. I just wish the stretch was longer and more quad/hip focus too, but I just continued on my own, no problem. Later, I'll be trying Chiseled Upper Body. I'm having lots of fun once again with these new workouts. Cannot wait to play with premixes in the blender, mixing them with RWH or XTRAIN.

I did Chiseled Lower Body yesterday. No premix or add ons. Loved it!! Reminded me of an easier Cardio Leg Blast (my favorite Cathe workout BTW) but without the step. I'm so happy to have this set :)

@Zenara25

Since we share the same favourite, How would you compare chiseled lower body to Cardio leg blast in terms of intensity.
Does chiseled lower body intensity really feel as an intermediate? Sorry I need to ask while impatiently waiting for my
series through the post.

Last edited:
Since we share the same favourite, How would you compare both chiseled lower body to Cardio leg blast in terms of intensity.
Does chiseled lower body intensity really feel as an intermediate? Sorry I need to ask while impatiently waiting for my
series through the post.

Yes I'd say it's intermediate. But I took it easy and used the same weights as Cathe the first time around. So I'm sure if you increased your weights to challenge you, plus added on the blizzard blast it would be about high-intermediate to maybe low-advanced. There's also a premix to mix in the blizzard blasts throughout. That would surely make it harder as well.

Hope yours comes soon! I'd be interested to hear what you think. I enjoy high intensity/plyo workouts. But I also need to listen to my body and incorporate more low/mid intensity options too. So these ICE workouts really are perfect to mix things up.

Hope yours comes soon! I'd be interested to hear what you think. I enjoy high intensity/plyo workouts. But I also need to listen to my body and incorporate more low/mid intensity options too. So these ICE workouts really are perfect to mix things up.

Thanks @Zenara25

I have ordered ICE bearing the purpose of cycling intensity in mind:). I will report my thoughts on this thread.

Merry christmas;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.