SNM: Weird thing happened on Workout Manager Calendar

MDolfiniReed

Cathlete
Hi SNM,
Just wanted to bring to your attention a very strange thing that happened to me this morning while I was updating my workout calendar on the Workout Manager. I had clicked on Saturday, March 6th, and then clicked "update" to add my workout. On the workout page, I highlighted DVD, selected the workout, clicked on "complete," and then clicked "save." The screen did that little pausing thing before returning to the calendar. However, when the calendar appeared, it was December 1969. Obviously, a few months and quite a few years off.

I clicked back to the forums to allow things to reinitialize and then went back to the workout manager again. The calendar was back to March 2010 and everything worked fine. But I thought you might want to know about this oddity, just in case it becomes an issue for others.
~michelle

another weird thing

I also have something weird going on(and maybe I will post it in the WM bugs forum if that's what it is called). I am doing Meso 2 Week 3 for 2 weeks in a row. The second week for "legs" has listed all the exercises backwards! That would be for March 4(thursday). It has Calf Raises listed as the first exercise -- it should be last. It has Lateral Step Ups listed last--it should be the first exercise. I have closed the browser several times, and looked at it a few days later, and it is still in the wrong order. The first week of this is correct, though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.