SNM- new lifiting gloves and bands?

mgm1

Cathlete
SNM-I was wondering if you will have the travel workout band and new lifting gloves available for purchase before end of the year .I would like to use my 20% off before it expires. Thank you

The new 4lb lifting gloves are available in the Cathe Shop. I ordered a pair and they are really nice. Hope this helps!

Denise

Thanks Denise, I was actually looking for the new un-weighted gloves, although I am also intersted in the weighted ones :)

Me too. These are the ones with extra padding, right?
Any one from the RT show get a good look at them?

Are they mesh on top?

gloves

I was wondering if they had some kind of thin material to put under the weighted gloves. I sweat and the gloves get wet. Also, there is no padding on the weighted gloves which I new before I bought it, but I can got over that. But I really love the weighted gloves other than those things.

Autumn - I believe I saw from the RT web cam they announced some type of yoga glove. From the way he explained it we would be able to wear it when using equipment at the gym to keep our hands clean, or something like that. It may be thin enough?
Maybe someone from the RT will chime in here. :)

SNM - 20% Calendar Coupon

I'm wondering the same thing, as I would like to purchase the travel band and want to use the coupon before it expires. I was thinking the 20% calendar coupon expires December 25. Is this correct?

SNM-I was wondering if you will have the travel workout band and new lifting gloves available for purchase before end of the year .I would like to use my 20% off before it expires. Thank you

They should be available soon, but I don't know exactly when.

Thank you for answering SNM. So do you think it would be possible to extend the 20% off coupon till these products arrive. Hope I am not asking for too much :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.