SNM: DVD "perks"

kathryn

Cathlete
Since those of us who ordered the DVDs have to wait for our new workouts and read all of these glowing reviews of tapes that we don't have yet ;-(, could you make it worth our while by including a section of "outtakes" or "behind the scenes shots" on the DVDs? I know people have asked about having these included in previous videos, and Cathe was concerned about it getting in the way for those who didn't like outtakes, but DVD solves that problem by making it possible to have the outtakes as a separate menu item that we can watch, or not, as we wish.

I think the DVDs...

...are already being mastered, aren't they, Chris? But it would be fun to have outtakes on future tapes. If they're put at the end it also makes it feasible for VHS.

DVD's

We're almost done "authoring" the DVD's. Though we will not have any outakes or bloopers, we have added some features we think you will like. For example, on disc 2 we have added a section called "Upper Body". By clicking on this button all of the upper body workouts from the Cross Train Express will play in order. This way you can do an upper body/lower body split if you like instead of one body part per day.
We will tell you more about the DVD's in few days after the authoring is finished
happy.gif

Thanks SNM!

I knew it would be worth the wait on the DVD's!
happy.gif
I like the idea of being able to do total upper or lower body in one day. Thanks again for all your hard work. We'll be anxious to hear more about the DVD's in a few days!

DebbieH

Will abs be separate chapters?

Hi Chris,

I wanted to know if you were considering having the ab work as separate chapters? I know that many people have suggested a "5-day abs" tape from Cathe. I thought the use of the DVD and these new tapes would be ideal to provide this.

Thanks again for providing us with these updates.

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.